We need more helping champions

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
I think we need new champs to start to help other champs again. It could be something small such as nf's 10-20% attack boost for other hero's, or it could be something as apoc and galan's horseman abilities. The champs should also still be good on their own ofc. What do you guys think?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Bastion could be a tech galan, high evolutionary can act as science apoc. Dormammu should be buffed and made s mystic helper

Dr strange should have pre fights supporting mystics, I have high hopes from his rework
    Yeah strange can be a fitting candidate. But Dormammu is more like one of the most powerful mystical energy in universe, and a lot of magic heroes and villains draws power from him, so it makes sense if he enhances fellow mystics.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Strange could have a time stone pre fight that allows you to reverse time if you get hit for a one time use per quest or per fight.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Synergies were fun, but rarely very useful. I don't think they work in the game as well anymore (BGs).
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    so a mystic war machine and odin sort of rework?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Dormmamu should have a mindless synergy where he can make mystic champion his mindless ones.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Call me crazy but I'd rather we just have champions that are interesting on their own
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★

Call me crazy but I'd rather we just have champions that are interesting on their own

Well yea mostly, but considering say apocalypse, the synergies and preflight fit his overall character from comcis/tv show etc.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,074 ★★★★★

Strange could have a time stone pre fight that allows you to reverse time if you get hit for a one time use per quest or per fight.

Or it could function like Nick's LMD
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,074 ★★★★★

Bastion could be a tech galan, high evolutionary can act as science apoc. Dormammu should be buffed and made s mystic helper

We could have had Bastion instead of Arcade in June and High Evolutionary instead of Moondragon in last year May
    Buttehrs said:

Well yea mostly, but considering say apocalypse, the synergies and preflight fit his overall character from comcis/tv show etc.
    Yeah but apocalypse is almost the exception since that's his whole deal, galan being the other. Trying to force this on every class with characters that don't all fit if just odd
    EdisonLaw said:

We could have had Bastion instead of Arcade in June and High Evolutionary instead of Moondragon in last year May
    Well not really, that's not entirely how champion selection works