Can any rank 1 6 star beat this?

CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
edited August 16 in General Discussion
While exploring the legendary crucible, I came across the taskmaster boss. At first I was going to use my r5a bullseye, but my r1 sig 40 stealth spidey caught my eye.

I'm sure that some time can be shaved off of this, but I'm just curious, can any rank 1 6 star besides stealthy beat this time? It may be time to r5 mine

Edit: No cides nor a relic so im sure with a proper setup it could be sub 3 but i love that full yellow bar

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 693 ★★★
    It'll take a while, but it's possible if you're skilled enough.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    Dude you could've used herc hit monkey Shang and so many more options. And they are equally fast or faster than Spidey. And don't forget max sig stark Spidey
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★

Dude you could've used herc hit monkey Shang and so many more options. And they are equally fast or faster than Spidey. And don't forget max sig stark Spidey

Idk if any of those options would be faster at rank 1. Hit monkey really doesn't crit all that hard, my r4 did it in almost 3 minutes. Herc without red damage is missing out on a ton of spice. Shang without stun is ehhh. Stark spidey can maybe do it
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 741 ★★★

Hit monkey really doesn't crit all that hard

You've got to be doing something wrong, he's called Crit Monkey for a reason

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★

Hit monkey really doesn't crit all that hard

You've got to be doing something wrong, he's called Crit Monkey for a reason

I just browsed youtube and a r3 took 3 minutes without a relic or cides. What's your strat with him?