**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom. Good player or worst ???

Cptn_GladiatorCptn_Gladiator Posts: 23
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Today morning i got 4* venom. Earlier this i got carnage and like kabam wanted me to go crazy, i got duped carnage in the very next 4* crystal. That sucks!!! I know...
But guys help me out herw with venom. Is he any gud. Plz tell me how venom can be used.

Comments

• Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Venom is actually great. Don't believe what others tell you that he is trash. He's pretty tanky and hits pretty hard & his animations are great. Be happy.
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Synergy with carnage makes both of them kinda better. A month ago i pulled him as a 5star he isn't terrible but not really useful either. Basically he looks cool but that's about it...
  • Options
    Venom is actually great. Don't believe what others tell you that he is trash. He's pretty tanky and hits pretty hard & his animations are great. Be happy.

Carnage also got gud animation suck!!!
    Well thanx for that.
  • Options
    Synergy with carnage makes both of them kinda better. A month ago i pulled him as a 5star he isn't terrible but not really useful either. Basically he looks cool but that's about it...

Whats gud of thay cool if u can't use him...lol
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    It helps if he’s duped cause his bloodlust will help amp his damage up. Even unduped you can still stack some buffs and he will get stronger for the longer fights. He’s not bad by any means, but not great either.
  • Options
    It helps if he’s duped cause his bloodlust will help amp his damage up. Even unduped you can still stack some buffs and he will get stronger for the longer fights. He’s not bad by any means, but not great either.

So thats kinda less worst than carnage... Lol
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Venom is better duped; but even unduped, he is tanky and has a little versatility. He gets permanent buffs over time, and they do provide a good boost. Fury is the best by far. But if you have a tough opponent; you can just play defensively and watch your buffs stack inevitably - you don't need Power, critics or health loss to trigger them.

He has a somewhat weak and unreliable bleed at first; but it's better than nothing, and it gets better with each Fury.

He has decent synergies with the likes of Agent Venom and Symbiote Spiderman; often helping those less tanky champions gain a health bonus.

If you're fighting champs with buffs, he does also have a pretty good chance to copy their buffs with his SP2&3; which can be very helpful if your opponent has regenerate or power gain. Haven't tried it on Unstoppable or Invulnerable as yet...

So he's got some utility; and can boost up various Spider-verse champions (or Guillotine); so hopefully you can enjoy him. Way better than Carnage, anyway.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Venom isn’t great but he’s not bad either. Carnage is **** but he’ll get buffed...eventually...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    JK171386 wrote: »
    It works with unstoppable and invulnerable use sp3 and it will copy it without worrying if they block

Nice to know. I mean, I'm not going to intentionally copy Invulnerable, since that inevitably means my Special Attack does zero damage.

But it's nice to know, nevertheless; and might be handy against an Unstoppable opponent.

Have we given you hope, @Cptn_Gladiator?
  • Options
    Venom is not that great...but his animations are awesome.
  • Options
    JK171386 wrote: »
    It works with unstoppable and invulnerable use sp3 and it will copy it without worrying if they block

Nice to know. I mean, I'm not going to intentionally copy Invulnerable, since that inevitably means my Special Attack does zero damage.

But it's nice to know, nevertheless; and might be handy against an Unstoppable opponent.

Have we given you hope, @Cptn_Gladiator?

Thanx thats more than enough...