Which mystic would you R2?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
I’m trying to decide which mystic to R2 next. My general focus is on questing and light BGs. I run suicides pretty often for Arena grinding. I don’t do AW. I run MD 5/5 most of the time.

Here are my ranked mystic champs:

Here are the R2 candidates:

Since I’ve already got the best attacker, best defender, and best dual threat ranked, I’m primarily looking for utility. If I had either Kushala or Mojo duped I’d probably rank one of them, but I already have a 6* R5 Ascended max sig Kushala so am not going to rank her with no dup.

I’m leaning pretty heavily towards Wiccan since I don’t really have a dispelling/buff blocking mystic at 7* and since he is awakened. I don’t love Sorcerer Supreme otherwise I’d be giving her strong consideration as well. Between the two I enjoy Wiccan more.

However, wanted to see if others had different thoughts

Which mystic would you R2? 24 votes

Wiccan sig 20
25%
Nesciocaptaincushcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeYodabolt21GusAr418 6 votes
Mangog sig 100
8%
Nacho98CookinEwoks 2 votes
Maw sig 20
4%
MCoC_fan 1 vote
Sorcerer Supreme Sig 20
4%
cscale0725_gmail 1 vote
Deathless Guilly Sig 20
12%
Ragnarok13Paul_RuddChildish_Almino 3 votes
Sigil Witch
12%
JustagodNemesis_17Poesie66959 3 votes
Kindred
4%
Logan00 1 vote
Dragon Man
0%
Someone else (please specify)
20%
Talha305RajaJets44Justcause102willrun4adonutSuper_Cretu90 5 votes
Don’t rank any of them
8%
Powerofpain1001Kevbo 2 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Wiccan sig 20
    Wiccan is your best bet. You don't have a heavy buff control champ (juggs remove only few buffs at a time, idk bout sassy). Wiccan has armor break immunity, Dot energy damage, neutralize, All are unique niches not covered by other mystics.

Also if serpent is nerfed in future and his death immunity aar is reduced to 100%, then wiccan will be a great serpent counter as well
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Wiccan sig 20
    Wiccan is definitely the best option. Mangog and Dragon Man are still strong defenders but they really need to be r3 because of how stacked the science class is, Kindred needs at the very least one awakening for defense, and Kushala also needs at least one for attack imo.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Thanks @captain_rogers and @ItsClobberinTime - appreciate the input