Great Enchantress concept

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
With the AI out of control with passivity and light intercepting… let’s make a champion that you have to intercept when they dash or all damage is reflected back on you on their special. Oh you can intercept her… her default AI isn’t too bad, until the orange spell appears where intercepting is mandatory. Then she starts the never dash phase of her AI.

It’s like the developers come on the forums, see what the biggest complaint is… and then throw it in the defenders kit.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    She's a 5/5 defender, she's supposed to be difficult. Of course there is a way to fight her and she does have counters but she is meant to be a top defender.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

She's a 5/5 defender, she's supposed to be difficult. Of course there is a way to fight her and she does have counters but she is meant to be a top defender.

Yeah, we definitely have a shortage of those…

EdisonLaw said:

But I don't think she's Serpent level, because Serpent is on a whole other defensive level
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

But I don't think she's Serpent level, because Serpent is on a whole other defensive level
    Serpent is fine

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Serpent is fine
    Others would disagree
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

That's not even the issue here just read OP is complaining about AI not about her difficulty in defense
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    A demon in form of a woman...how hard was to defeat in MQ.

I want Amora