Mr Sinister surprisingly good for path 6 necropolis.

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
Odin -> Mantis
I hate the whole reversed control line, Mr. Sinister, who I brought for the last fight, put in almost as much work as kate.
Not worrying about the reversed controls makes so many fights more fun.
I think paired up with apoc, he could be a pretty good option for the path if you could get him on the team.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    @willrun4adonut This is your forte my friend
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    Is Apoc himself good in these fights
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Is Apoc himself good in these fights

Apoc is pretty questionable in necro. With the stryfe synergy he could be used but he won't get many solos
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

Odin -> Mantis
    I hate the whole reversed control line, Mr. Sinister, who I brought for the last fight, put in almost as much work as kate.
    I think paired up with apoc, he could be a pretty good option for the path if you could get him on the team.

I did use Sinister pre buff for one fight (I think it was Spidey supreme) and it was five revives I think. I just don't know if he's good since you have to charge your heavy constantly, and that takes a long time, and time is precious in Necro. That being said, I did take out a r3 bulleyes and Onslaught (Onslaught I started at 7% health) on a stun immune boss node kinda quickly(only gold 4 though) so maybe he is doable for necro.

• Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Odin -> Mantis

I did use Sinister pre buff for one fight (I think it was Spidey supreme) and it was five revives I think. I just don't know if he's good since you have to charge your heavy constantly, and that takes a long time, and time is precious in Necro. That being said, I did take out a r3 bulleyes and Onslaught (Onslaught I started at 7% health) on a stun immune boss node kinda quickly(only gold 4 though) so maybe he is doable for necro.

If you're like me and keep dying before your charges are up, it doesn't make much of a difference. He's got the damage, sustainability. He feels safe to play on that path.