BRB.....in Crucible?

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
Anyone used BRB for fights in Crucible especially against Kang(s)? Just curious to know how he fared. Thanks.

Comments

• Sidd777Sidd777 Member Posts: 184
    Used him for the guillotine 2099 fight and he crushed it. He should work for both kang fights but you might have a hard time getting into his rotation.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    edited August 19
    I used him against hulk-buster, did the fight swifly.

Also tried to use him against warlock. Do not use him against that warlock

As for kang, while he could work, i would say there are better options. BRB damage comes from doing a certain rotation which followed by shock damage. Much better to use a champ who hit heavy doing basic attacks more. I used hyperion because he hits hard on basic and his power gain comes in clutch for final phase.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    There are a couple of fights that require shocks that he can probably do well for - like G2099, his shock immunity could make him a viable option for the Crossbones fight, or Night Carnage. Plus plenty of other more general ones. I've only got him R1 and haven't played with him so not going to take him into this, but he's definitely viable.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Member Posts: 69
    I used him for HB... easy solo
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    I tried him on Ultron. Would not recommend. The evading makes it extremely difficult to keep his flow.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 153
    I used him for Killmonger. Fun and easy solo
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★

I tried him on Ultron. Would not recommend. The evading makes it extremely difficult to keep his flow.

If the 64 fights , for me, this is the hardest one. It might have been poor champ selection but helped my son and he was a pain and on own account I'm currently at him....God I hate this fight
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Used him for the guillotine 2099 fight and he crushed it. He should work for both kang fights but you might have a hard time getting into his rotation.

He’s not great for either tbh his rotations takes to long against their stun phases and against 7.3 kang his power gain screw’s him cause he can’t dex or block the sp1 hits and if he needs zero power or sp1 it can go very wrong
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★

Sidd777 said:

He’s not great for either tbh his rotations takes to long against their stun phases and against 7.3 kang his power gain screw’s him cause he can’t dex or block the sp1 hits and if he needs zero power or sp1 it can go very wrong
    Any fights hes top option for?