Who would you R5 and ascend?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
Looking for the community’s input on how best to use my Arcade 4-5 Gem. I had planned to use it on my 6* Bullseye but managed to pull him as a 7* today.

Here are my options. I’ve blacked out anyone that I already have as a 7*.

In addition to R5 and Ascension, I can max sig whoever I choose. I’ve been strongly considering Mole Man, but not sure he adds as much distinct value since I’ve now got Bullseye. Yes, he can cleanse debuffs but Bullseye will be able to as well once I have him awakened. That said, I do still enjoy MM so might go with him anyway. Prowler and BWDO are also high consideration options. Don’t use Ultron much anymore so he isn’t high on the list.

What do you all think?

Who would you R5 and ascend? 53 votes

BWDO
7%
peixemacacoDanish0528King_5trudelWrathh 4 votes
Ultron
24%
Foxhero007captain_rogersEwell65SSS69Giantwalrus56Xguard77Cap_Muricawillrun4adonutLickyGalactikDonutVivesectorTonks00Super_Cretu90Srk87 13 votes
Hit Monkey
32%
jshanso2Denzel116svilariumAykut387ItsClobberinTimeBen_15455JackTheSnackBlackTuranSirGamesBondHuskerCoolXreadyGame74PT_99Legend_WriterKingering_KingNacho98Cuber2906CookinEwoks 17 votes
Prowler
18%
SligFydanet123459XenagosAzenstarCoach_G1ThePredator1001Emilia90Nemesis_17IlociaM 10 votes
Mole Demi-God
16%
Ragnarok13cscale0725_gmailLoki_Poki1280MB8888WinterFieldsWill3808LokxAwesomep12Ring_Master786 9 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    I believe from the options it is going to be a fun rankup. Ultron is really fun to use, Has unique stuff for tech class, and is really sustainable. 7* ultron is very hard to get so rank your 6*. At max sig he is essentially immune to 4 common dot and immune to all energy damage.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Mole Demi-God
    As you are ranking characters some may say are "not meta" you're clearly at a point where you are ranking for fun, so, rank who you like most. I vote mole God.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

As you are ranking characters some may say are "not meta" you're clearly at a point where you are ranking for fun, so, rank who you like most. I vote mole God.

That’s fair. I also might get some use out of him until I dup my Bullseye for the cleanse. I was also thinking Prowler just given that he really needs max sig to be useful.
  • t123459t123459 Member Posts: 94
    Prowler
    i can say that i have a ascended r5 hit monkey and he melts photon in less than a minute this meta . he is good . but if a strong skill roaster no need too
    I just decided to watch BitterSteel’s video of Prowler, and think I’m going to take him up. While he is available as a 7*, it seems like he really needs to be duped and max sig to shine. Given that he does really well against a bunch of tough defenders, I think it is more likely I’ll use him at a higher level than Molegod, especially now that I’ve got an R2 bullseye (I primarily use Molegod when I need a skill evade counter who is suicides friendly). Once my 7* Bullseye is duped I don’t see using my Moleman for much of anything.

For those of you who use Prowler, what are you using him for outside of BGs?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    He has been really good for this week's sidequest, he is probably one of the best nightcrawler counters. And any of the falter nodes he does well with also. I just took my 7star to r3, even though he is unawakened.
    Done. Thanks for the input everyone.

• Coach_G1Coach_G1 Member Posts: 41
    Prowler
    Prowler has to be one of the most fun champs I have used in a while. I just maxed my 6*, I play for the present. I dont like waiting for the 7*, I have gotten Kushala, Onslaught and Silk as 7* after maxing the 6* and in now way have I been disappointed! Finally 100% The Crucible it pays to have “doubles”.

Hope to grab the 7* Prowler soon!
    Coach_G1 said:

Prowler has to be one of the most fun champs I have used in a while. I just maxed my 6*, I play for the present. I dont like waiting for the 7*, I have gotten Kushala, Onslaught and Silk as 7* after maxing the 6* and in now way have I been disappointed! Finally 100% The Crucible it pays to have “doubles”.

Hope to grab the 7* Prowler soon!

I agree. After watching @BitterSteel ’s video I tried him out for a bit and was amazed at how fun he was. Every once in a while a champion comes along that I naturally ‘click’ with and he seems to be one of those. Silk was the last one.