Not sure what is going on here ..

BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
So I left my phone in auto fight in lower EQ...
Came back a few mins later to find this...

I am not doing any dmg (hits show dmg but HP bar remains full, the defender shows a 0 PI, not gaining any power and the defender is not gaining any power...

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    Another one...

• JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    I’m in Incursions and it’s doing the same thing. I don’t know what’s going on.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    edited August 20
    Just had the same problem in AQ. The opponent was showing normal PI, but when the fight started, his PI showed 0 and I could do no damage. Lost two of my team trying to fight him.

Tried EQ. Same thing. This is not only auto fight. Happening in regular fights.

And another one...

Seems like every fight that starts in Auto mode
    Makes the fight start with a 0 PI defender...gotta quit and restart the fight to be able to beatnit.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    games breaking it happens when i level up charachters as well
  • AbarttoirAbarttoir Member Posts: 39
    Is happening to me too… In Uncollected version of Beta Ray Bill map. You can play an hour and nobody’s health bar is changing or getting power.

Had to quit the fight and use an other player. Did work for one match and the next had same issue.

I’m in Incursions and it’s doing the same thing. I don’t know what’s going on.

FabiusBR said:

Just had the same problem in AQ. The opponent was showing normal PI, but when the fight started, his PI showed 0 and I could do no damage. Lost two of my team trying to fight him.

Oh wow.. this is not good...
    People might get screwed in important content.
  • T_BaloneyT_Baloney Member Posts: 12
    Yep just happened to another person in my clan in aq map 6. Captain America taking no damage in two fights.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Global soucy on the game. At least 2 teammates have the same problem (0 IP). One of them during a high level fight in 8.4.

I was dropped several times in arena.

• PapaDocPGPapaDocPG Member Posts: 2
    I have the same issue happening in event quest

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Haven't seen the emergency maintenance notification in quite some time but it's happening now.
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Member Posts: 35
    Neither champ gaining power in AQ.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    The same BS in SOS. I had the destroyer down by 25% using pig, Revive the pig up, and the Destroyer's hp was up 100%. But there were no damages done by either my champ or the defender.
    Wasted a revive on this Willy wonka BS.