No Comp?

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
Idk if there’s alr been a thread made bout this yet but the game went down as most of and a compensation hasn’t been given yet idk if it’s gonna be tomorrow or something but that might have been one of the worst bugs I’ve ever seen and I’m pretty sure it will happen again in the future Ik it was short kabam but that messed me up real bad same with a lot of other people so if we could get feedback abt the compensation that would be great, I’m a lil confused abt what’s going on with the comp

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★

The game was down for maybe half an hour, and that was maybe half an hour ago.

Ye gods the level of impatience in some people.

*checks who OP is* Oh...right...one of our resident trolls.

There's no way it's been an hour altogether
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122

I was just asking Jesus Chris calm down

If you were just asking, they were just responding....
    Fair point my bad 😞

I was just asking Jesus Chris calm down

You weren't "just asking". You're literally expecting comp to be sent out in a matter of minutes.

This isn't the worst bug that's ever existed. This isn't even the top of the list for emergency maintenance issues like when we had something like 3 straight months of emergency maintenances happening because of server issues.

They had to take the game down because of the zero damage bug. Many people benefited and many were affected in fights.

Don't expect comp and never, ever expect comp minutes after an issue has been resolved. They only give comp when issues are resolved and there had time to evaluate the damage the bug caused.
    Sure I was “expecting a comp” I have never experienced an active bug like that before so I thought there would be a comp right away it was my mistake I have acknowledged that so know it’s time for you forums bullies to pack your bags and move on to the next thread. Second sure there might have been worse bugs in history but as I said it was one of the worst bugs that (pay attention here) I HAVE EVER SEEN meaning that this is the worst one I have experienced not making bold claims that that was the worst bug in all history and again I was confused because I thought there would be a comp right away you could’ve just said “nah there's no comps right away” instead of playin your fun little attack on OP game that you all like to play

Pretty much what Demonzfyre said. With any issue our first priority is going to be resolving the problem and returning the game to the intended experience. Once thats been accomplished, or as much as we can, then we begin the process of reviewing what happened, who it affected, how much they were affected, and was the affect excessive etc. Only then can we start to have a conversation about what next steps need to be taken, whether that's additional communication to the community, comp, further updates etc. So we're only just starting that review process now.

Alright thanks, my bad
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    If something will arrive, we will be happy🤣
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    The issue did impact people but it was also resolved relatively quickly so it shows kabam is doing as much as they can with all the surge of issues the game has been experiencing
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 133
    It's just another day at this point - can anyone recall when the last update without a bug was? It's so regular that I'm beyond questioning their capabilities and now wondering whether these things are done on purpose to keep the players engaged in some kind of soap opera. No such thing as bad press! 🙈
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,093 ★★★★★
    I'll take 7* class Abyss crystals, thanks
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    We demand 7 star herc!!!
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 ★★★
    Things like this are awkward, as admin already stated, because everyone was affected differently; ranging from people who didn't login and weren't affected at all, to those halfway through Endgame content and have had progress ruined. So figuring out fair compensation is difficult.
    I was affected very much on the minor end, during my last run of Apoc on this week's Side Quest at level 5. Do I deserve a 7* nexus crystal for this, definitely not. But should I get some compensation for the rewards I missed out on, I sure hope so.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 914 ★★★
    Patience is a virtue, my friend

That's what I read it as to begin with XD
    If we do get any comp, it'll probably be a couple energy refills and rewards for anyone who missed anything like level up, but I'm not sure if we rly do need comp, since it happened so quickly.
    Fryday said:

Ok ok guy, I think I have come up with the perfect and balance compromise for both sides.

How about we just get a promotion code, you know nothing big, just a few of small energy refills (you know those 5 energies one), no biggie and maybe completely useless, worthless, meme 7* champ.

I know I know it is a 7*, but a really useless one, that no one would use or just waste thier resources ranking up. Somebody like say I don't, random on top of my head, let say Blue Cyclops 😉

Agreed. Wouldn't it be funny if we got a totally useless and not at all gonna be buffed champ. You know, just for jokes.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    What I don’t understand - we have now Pinwheel, Crashed and Dork.

Dork was presented as the new community manager, however I always see Pinwheel and Crashed jumping on threads for clarifying.

Are you three a triangle and Dork is the head? I am really confused because I expected that Dork is the main man.

Thanks
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    Make post for no compensation, then make post for compensation not enough then make post for why compensation if its so bad we dont need
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Ok ok guy, I think I have come up with the perfect and balance compromise for both sides.

How about we just get a promotion code, you know nothing big, just a few of small energy refills (you know those 5 energies one), no biggie and maybe completely useless, worthless, meme 7* champ.

I know I know it is a 7*, but a really useless one, that no one would use or just waste thier resources ranking up. Somebody like say I don't, random on top of my head, let say Blue Cyclops 😉

NO PROMOTION CODES! I can't access the online store at all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

Dork was presented as the new community manager, however I always see Pinwheel and Crashed jumping on threads for clarifying.

Are you three a triangle and Dork is the head? I am really confused because I expected that Dork is the main man.

Thanks

Pinwheel was one of the Discord Managers for Realm of Legends and King Arthur. He's now here with us for MCOC. I believe he's still a community manager along with Dave. Pinwheel has been around forever, just not with MCOC.

Crashed is just one of the Devs, he's been on several livestreams I believe he is Aiden(?). He just pops in as backup to help out when he can and has shed tons of light on cheating in MCOC.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

Thanks

Pinwheel was one of the Discord Managers for Realm of Legends and King Arthur. He's now here with us for MCOC. I believe he's still a community manager along with Dave. Pinwheel has been around forever, just not with MCOC.

Crashed is just one of the Devs, he's been on several livestreams I believe he is Aiden(?). He just pops in as backup to help out when he can and has shed tons of light on cheating in MCOC.
    Kabam crash is kabam jon the content designer of the long form stuff