The reunion event has been SO good

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
I was debating whether to use my generic gem we get on herc, fantman, pig, or torch and the event decided for me. I opened the class gem today and it was science! I really wanted that nova awakened ability for battlegrounds and general use so I awakened him! Now I can use the generic on herc! I’ll just wait out a tech gem or the next generic for fantman and I’m already saving my mystic gem for doom. Hopefully I’ll pull the pig as a 7 in the meantime! Only other person I’d be saving the mystic gem for would be juggs if I suddenly got him out of a 6 star but he doesn’t even REALLY need it to still be good. I won’t be pulling enchantress anytime soon so…lol

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    What "nova awakened ability?" If you are talking about Torch, he doesn't have to be awakened to access that
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

What "nova awakened ability?" If you are talking about Torch, he doesn't have to be awakened to access that

The pre fight yes
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★

The pre fight yes
    Nope
    The dupe allows him to refresh it after using it
    You can use it once per quest without the awakening
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
    Folkvangr said:

The pre fight yes
    Nope
    The dupe allows him to refresh it after using it
    You can use it once per quest without the awakening
    Ah. Oh well. Still good for questing if I want to put him to use. I’m hoping to pull pig as a 7 star anyway