Can we πŸ™πŸ½ please πŸ™πŸ½ get a bad a** CMM profile pic?

2Β»

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 23

As much as i hate her and her awful acting skills and narcissism, a cmm pfp would go hard. Still waiting for a 500 unit lizard pfp (and lizard along with it obvs)

Brie is actually a great actress. She has won multiple awards ranging from Academy, Screen Actor's Guild, Emmy's, Golden Globes, Critics Choice, etc. If she has "awful acting skills" then she would not have accomplished so much. And that "awful" acting most likely comes from the director and the direction she had to take from them. Those award wins tell a completly different story from your feelings on her. Buy hey that's your opinion.

And for narcissism, don't know where you get that from. πŸ˜‚ She is far from that and is one of the sweetest women around.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As much as i hate her and her awful acting skills and narcissism, a cmm pfp would go hard. Still waiting for a 500 unit lizard pfp (and lizard along with it obvs)

Brie is actually a great actress. She has won multiple awards ranging from Academy, Screen Actor's Guild, Emmy's, Golden Globes, Critics Choice, etc. If she has "awful acting skills" then she would not have accomplished so much. And that "awful" acting most likely comes from the director and the direction she had to take from them. Those award wins tell a completly different story from your feelings on her. Buy hey that's your opinion.

And for narcissism, don't know where you get that from. πŸ˜‚ She is far from that and is one of the sweetest women around.
    She has awful acting in the MCU specifically, which I'll attribute more to Marvel than her because anything else I've seen her in, she's been great, tbh.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Loooool..

Brie Larson is THE Captain Marvel actress.
    We can't just dissociate her from the hero.
    Even pfp in game and the champ resembles her in every way.

But I have uploaded the pfp on my First reply here to an AI site and got 3 profile pics.

The 1st pfp changed a bit

A.I. changed the pose

And the 3rd one
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GTFO here with AI shid. Don't be disrespecting people with actual talent and skill by posting lame shite generated by some tech-bro's Wish version of Skynet.

Also, AI's bad for the environment.

GTFO here with AI shid. Don't be disrespecting people with actual talent and skill by posting lame shite generated by some tech-bro's Wish version of Skynet.

Also, AI's bad for the environment.

Lol
    You woke up today, fell off the bed and is upset? Blaming on everything?

Where I said anything against the art team?
    We are only discussing a pfp for CMM

As some said that pfp resembled a lot with Brie Larson i did this....

In the AI prompt I wrote Profile Picture of Captain Marvel cartoonized for Marvel Contest of Champions.

• SmokegunSmokegun Member Posts: 11 β˜…

ahmynuts said:

She has awful acting in the MCU specifically, which I'll attribute more to Marvel than her because anything else I've seen her in, she's been great, tbh.
    I honestly believe that if she could portray Captain Marvel the way that she wants to, she would KILL that role.

Loooool..

But I have uploaded the pfp on my First reply here to an AI site and got 3 profile pics.

A.I. changed the pose

And the 3rd one

Yooooooooo these are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    ahmynuts said:

I think she did a solid job as Captain Marvel. The writing could have been better.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

I think she did a solid job as Captain Marvel. The writing could have been better.
    I hate the first captain Marvel film, The screenplay seems to be too forced. I think they rushed it or something to have her in endgame, Very artificial storyline imo.

Loooool..

A.I. changed the pose

And the 3rd one

Yooooooooo these are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    See if it can add her binary ignition ✨️✨️✨️✨️
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138 β˜…

buncha whiny crybabies couldn't handle her saying she didn't care what male film reviewers said about a (non-Marvel, not-even-a-thing-she-was-in) film that wasn't aimed at middle-aged white dudes and that it'd be nice to have a wider variety of people reviewing movies. Is that so bad? REALLY?! REALLY?!

That's not the reason lol

ahmynuts said:

I hate the first captain Marvel film, The screenplay seems to be too forced. I think they rushed it or something to have her in endgame, Very artificial storyline imo.
    Marvel was pushing movies left and right. One of the main complaints about them is that were rushing movies out.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 738 β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

She was made in the time when writers were trying to reinvent the wheel with female characters, saying that they supposedly were never strong protagonists. Clearly they had never watched a movie before as characters like Ripley from alien are incredible.

People forget why she got the role
    Oscar for Best actress

And she really looks like Ms. Marvel in the Comics

I was expecting for a Man in the role of Captain Marvel, but she did a great job.
  • PixelPizza77PixelPizza77 Member Posts: 11 β˜…

ahmynuts said:

Looks too much like brie Larson to be badass
    Brie-zy IS a badass thank you
    Is that a personal defense or something?
    edited August 23

ahmynuts said:

She was made in the time when writers were trying to reinvent the wheel with female characters, saying that they supposedly were never strong protagonists. Clearly they had never watched a movie before as characters like Ripley from alien are incredible.
    You've got your timelines crossed. Carol Danvers was in comics 10 years before Alien was made. So yeah there wasn't many strong females in fiction...particularly Marvel comics. And they haven't seen Alien at that time because it wasn't yet made.

And saying Stan Lee and the rest of Marvel family of storytellers never watched a movie before is absurd πŸ˜‚

ahmynuts said:

Looks too much like brie Larson to be badass
    Brie-zy IS a badass thank you
    Is that a personal defense or something?
    No just a fact.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was looking for some other art honest, But a fortunate stroke of serendipity landed us with this. And instantly thought of this thread.

I was looking for some other art honest, But a fortunate stroke of serendipity landed us with this. And instantly thought of this thread.

Ha!

Nah lol