Superior ironman or Adam warlock

Legacybro2Legacybro2 Member Posts: 15
Can someone suggest me who to rank up between superior ironman and Adam warlock..I have heard superior IM is better after buff..but is he better than Adam warlock..?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Only choose Adam if you really know how to play him as he does have a skill requirement. But if you practice with him, lots of matchups he can take. But SIM is simpler.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    If you want a pure attacker, SIM is awesome duped and high sig. if you need a champ with some defensive value, Adam is a better choice. Not an extremely difficult defender but you can sleepwalk through him like SIM.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Only choose Adam if you really know how to play him as he does have a skill requirement. But if you practice with him, lots of matchups he can take. But SIM is simpler.

Why did you comment on the duplicate thread of a post you already previously commented on lmao
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Superior Iron Man is easier to use, but both are great attackers with lots of utility
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79

Can someone suggest me who to rank up between superior ironman and Adam warlock..I have heard superior IM is better after buff..but is he better than Adam warlock..?

Adam Warlock BY FAR!!