Next Mutant rank up?

VIR4LVIR4L Member Posts: 5
edited August 25 in General Discussion

Next Mutant rank up? 51 votes

Mr Sinister
66%
PantherusNZTalha305RajaGyanemdjerHarryatomixSagacious0wlLordSmasherAyden_noah1svilariumMrBankspeixemacacoTotalMonster110Aykut387ItsClobberinTimehoundogακιShock29Wasy1Ultragamerwillrun4adonutOliver34578113579rebel_ 34 votes
Magneto House of X
33%
Spity68captain_rogersBen_15455Coach_G1ThePredator1001LBN1JustagodCloudddey_broTikkaMasalaGalactikDonutNemesis_17Nacho98SkalamenkojpzeeHulk808CookinEwoksZRJ007 17 votes

Comments

• VIR4LVIR4L Member Posts: 5
    edited August 25
    Hey All, who should I rank up next? I can take Mr Sinister to rank 5 and sig 200 or I can Select Wags from the reunion selector to awaken sig 20 and rank 2. I like playing them both who would you consider is the better rank up?
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    Mr Sinister
    Mister Sin 200 sig all the way
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Mr Sinister
    Who are these 27% people that vote for white mags. Mr sinister is even better than red mags imo (debatable though). Mr. Sinister is way way better than white mags. He is equally good for BGs and necro, similar to kate but at lesser extent.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    edited August 25
    Mr Sinister

Who are these 27% people that vote for white mags. Mr sinister is even better than red mags imo (debatable though). Mr. Sinister is way way better than white mags. He is equally good for BGs and necro, similar to kate but at lesser extent.

7*>6*
    I do agree with you that 7* are the future, but, in my opinion, Sinister is way more powerful than Magneto and will not be available as a 7* any time soon. He is a double threat TOP mutant, like only very few are out there. White Magneto is very good, as well, but not at the same level, in my opinion.

I would suggest you to rank up the one you enjoy playing the most and the one you get along the most with.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Magneto House of X

7*>6*
    I do agree with you that 7* are the future, but, in my opinion, Sinister is way more powerful than Magneto and will not be available as a 7* any time soon. He is a double threat TOP mutant, like only very few are out there. White Magneto is very good, as well, but not at the same level, in my opinion.

I would suggest you to rank up the one you enjoy playing the most and the one you get along the most with.

I'll use 6* rank up gems for r5ing champs, but you can make exceptions for champs you like. O recently r5ed onslaught using cats, as I liked him a lot.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Magneto House of X
    I’m actually surprised this is so heavily in favor of Sinister. Although he’s probably a better overall champ, I agree w Mr. Rogers that it’s probably better to use resources on 7* champs. Use rank up gems on 6*s unless a champ is overwhelmingly greater than the 7* option and will not be seen as a 7* anytime soon, if at all.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Magneto House of X

Also sinsiter is part of next saga. If you wait for a month you'll get a saga rank up gem which you can use on him, and he is definitely one of the best options in next saga, I am planning to use my next saga r5 gem on him as well

Good call. I think there’s your solution.
  • VIR4LVIR4L Member Posts: 5
    Awesome thanks for the help everyone I think I’ll wait until the next saga and use the 4>5 rank up gem on sinister then!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★
    Mr Sinister
    I'd rank Sinister but don't underestimate Wags. Wags is actually a decent Bullseye counter, applying his guidance to himself allows him to passive stun parry Bullseye even if he has killer instinct, plus he is immune to bleed.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Mr Sinister
    Is this a troll post? JK