why is the best counter to enchantress path 5 heavy hitter a non global champ in QS. awful design!!!

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
thats embarrassing that enchantress was put into this war map without any testing. the consequences of that will be officially killing the war mode as we know it.

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Titiana Could work Luke cage to.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Luke Cage might be the best tactic attacker (No Bias)
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Enchantress’s mini game requires you to interrupt her heavy, the node prevents that unless there is access to an unstoppable counter… of the tactic options is really only Silk, who will banned 95% of the time.

This node/champ/tactic combo is gonna be problematic. Enchantress probably shouldn’t be tactic or more unstoppable counters are needed.

Issue is new champs always get put as a tactic defender then a tactic attacker its common everytime destroyer serpent was a tactic before bullseye was tactic defender onslaught its just the nature however these nodes i feel should be changed to less restrictive as each new defender theres always a certain node where they are too op for like without using clarity i feel bullseyes gonna get worse again and hes not even a tactic
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Member Posts: 382 ★★★
    Awful awful awful defender in war. Need her to be taken off tactic ASAP! She will be getting 3+ kills every war. Just awful.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Bendy said:

BigBlueOx said:

Enchantress’s mini game requires you to interrupt her heavy, the node prevents that unless there is access to an unstoppable counter… of the tactic options is really only Silk, who will banned 95% of the time.

This node/champ/tactic combo is gonna be problematic. Enchantress probably shouldn’t be tactic or more unstoppable counters are needed.

Issue is new champs always get put as a tactic defender then a tactic attacker its common everytime destroyer serpent was a tactic before bullseye was tactic defender onslaught its just the nature however these nodes i feel should be changed to less restrictive as each new defender theres always a certain node where they are too op for like without using clarity i feel bullseyes gonna get worse again and hes not even a tactic
    Yeah I’m not a fan of this pattern either as it clearly creates complications and oversights
    I think if they want difficult defenders like enchantress they should revise aw nodes