I got the selector!!!

2»

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I love Ihulk but sadly never had him as 6 star until recently but let's see I am torn on the selector coming up
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    "

Most wanted champ in recent times and I got my boi!!! Can't wait to test him. He's gonna be so bad for bgs lmao

At least you're fully aware of how utterly useless he is in BGs, and still picked him, I respect that lmao
    Actually he can trip you up on BG defense sometimes so it's wise not to underestimate this guy but I agree he's not best for BG attack depending on metas have to see
    How? He doesn't have anything on defense other than a little bit of stalling.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 738 ★★★

It's okay you can take a champ for fun sometimes, all these champs are going to come in basic anyway. I picked maw from last legend selector and he's duped sig60 right now lol
    You're gonna get the rest at some point, enjoy iHulk till then he's so fun

Most wanted champ in recent times and I got my boi!!! Can't wait to test him. He's gonna be so bad for bgs lmao

At least you're fully aware of how utterly useless he is in BGs, and still picked him, I respect that lmao
    Thanks man. That burst is just too good. Slayer sold me on him a while ago.
    ???? Is this sarcsam? You're responding to someone who said he's useless in BGs
    He is useless in BGs lol but the burst damage is ridiculous.

As others have already, this game is not all about BGs. For you, obviously it is, which is great. Dude picked a champion he liked & is happy. Who gives a F if ihulk isn't good for 1 of the many different modes of mcoc
    No idea why you're mad and cussing but I didn't say BGs is everything in the game, I said BGs is the biggest source of rank up materials and for that reason BGs is the most valuable game mode for me as well as all the people who agreed with what I said.

You can rank up whoever you want, I don't really care, even op didn't get my comment the wrong way because I said I respect anyone who ranks up niche champs, why? Cause I've done it myself too. Why are some of you crying about it? Lmao.

1st off, my apologies for my wording. That's on me. 2nd, it's just gotten old reading all these threads where someone is happy about a pull or a rank up & there's always a "but (insert champ here) sucks in BGs" comment. As for the rank up mats part, you're right it's definitely the fastest way, but there are plenty of other ways. It was more of just be happy for OP & move on comment worded in an unnecessarily somewhat aggressive way. Again, my bad
    Thank you :)
    edited August 27
    QueenMcoc said:

Punisher will punish you , because you didn't take him

Punisher is cool and all but I would have picked ihulk or wags before him. Pun 99 would have been my 3rd choice.

"

Actually he can trip you up on BG defense sometimes so it's wise not to underestimate this guy but I agree he's not best for BG attack depending on metas have to see
    He gas projectiles on sp2 and unblockeable when immortal along with immortality.

"

He gas projectiles on sp2 and unblockeable when immortal along with immortality.
    That sp2 is just as easy to dex as Iron Man's and the unblockable will only get you if you suck at dexing, it's not like his AI changes like with Weapon X when he's unblockable and becomes extremely unpredictable.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★

Bad for bgs but bgs isn't everything.....great for one off fights.....like eop, sos, etc
    edited August 27

Bad for bgs but bgs isn't everything.....great for one off fights.....like eop, sos, etc
    Great, another person who didn't even understand the comment in the first place, giving the same reply as the other three bots. Crazy how even op understood my comment but some people seem to just be reading the words "utterly useless for BGs" (which he is) and assuming that's a bad thing after I quite literally said "I respect that" because ranking up niche champs is something even I do.

He was saying ihulk's strengths lol. He literally said, bgs isn't everything
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Ok there's a lot of debate going on here. Here's my 2 cents

Bgs is the best rewarding mode, there's no debate in it. But actually, most players only target uru 3 and they chill after that, playing only for solo event and objectives, and they don't care much about winning in gc. I mean atleast 80% of bg players don't care about climbing up in gc. And with the new 2 medal system, You literally can climb to gc with a mediocre valiant roster. You can literally have 2-3 r3s, few 6* r5 powerhouses, and have the rest filled with mid or dummy champs, and still can enter gc. So basically you don't need to rank up any champs for bgs if your goal is just to enter gc. You just have to take up good champs once in a while.

On the other hand, You wanna play questing. Let's say OP ranked up ihulk for questing (Nothing Against it, He is a great champ). But does he, or anyone, need r3 for questing. Any of the event quest, cruicible endgame content and everything can be done by 6* r5 and 7* r2 champs. Even necropolis can be done by 7* r2s easily. There won't be a big difference r2 shuri and r3 shuri in the fights where you actually use her.

Basically my point is, if you just play casual bgs and aw, and regular questing, You really don't need r3 champs at all. Or need to invest in "meta" champs. You can literally rank up any dud champ, just make sure to rank the good ones once in a while.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Member Posts: 26
    Always pick who you enjoy. If you are focusing on endgame content, you may need specific champs to make it easier but if you always pick from Tier list or what others say, they will just collect dust in your binder if you don't like them.

I will be picking Immortal Hulk from my selector. I've been trying to get him since he came out and only had a 4*. From completing the Crucible, my least wanted champs was White Magneto and Venompool. Guess who the 2 were i got... :s

It's alright, let them keep talking lmao you understood my comment and this is your thread, I don't really care if they cry about it.
    On a more serious note though congrats, that was definitely some insane luck regardless of who you picked.

It's alright, let them keep talking lmao you understood my comment and this is your thread, I don't really care if they cry about it.
    On a more serious note though congrats, that was definitely some insane luck regardless of who you picked.
    Thank you very much. I've been rly enjoying ihulk. He's SO fun
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★
    Lol at the 2nd comment ruining a thread that the OP was happy with what he choosed...
    Immortal Hulk

That kid trolls everywhere as he thinks is the Supreme Master of Mcoc Knowledge. Everything against his thoughts,he starts a discussion

Congrats on your awesome choice

Hope to get one soon

edited August 28

Lol at the 2nd comment ruining a thread that the OP was happy with what he choosed...
    Immortal Hulk

That kid trolls everywhere as he thinks is the Supreme Master of Mcoc Knowledge. Everything against his thoughts,he starts a discussion

Hope to get one soon

I literally said "I respect that" and not only did op understand my comment he was also laughing with me at the snowflakes like you that didn't understand my comment lmao are you Cav yet buddy? Or still struggling with the Collector?

Immortal Hulk

Hope to get one soon

Thanks

Immortal Hulk

Hope to get one soon

I literally said "I respect that" and not only did op understand my comment he was also laughing with me at the snowflakes like you that didn't understand my comment lmao are you Cav yet buddy? Or still struggling with the Collector?
    You guys need to chill tho