Getting the elusive Jessica Jones

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
Jessica Jones is my favourite character and to my immense happiness she is also an incredible champions in MCOC. I love playing herbut sadly I only have a five star one . I really want to get a six or seven star Jessica . I know the seven star version isn’t released yet and that the six star came only from special events so my question is how likely is it that we get another special events where we can get her soon. And can anyone remember exactly how we could get her last time ?

Comments

• djr17djr17 Member Posts: 673 ★★★
    edited August 27
    She'll likely be in the Banquet crystals again. Maybe in the related event milestones as well.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    Farm 36k units by cyber deals
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 45
    You have two options: save up a bunch of units for the banquet in December or try your luck with the Saga crystals (both the current saga and the upcoming one), both will contain JJ.

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    She was a easy milestone for paragon+ during banquet event. If they were willing to give her away easily back then, then i’d assume the same would follow this year. I do think they would also release a 7* version this year as they already released weapon x.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

She was a easy milestone for paragon+ during banquet event. If they were willing to give her away easily back then, then i’d assume the same would follow this year. I do think they would also release a 7* version this year as they already released weapon x.

Was she ? I don’t remember . How many units did it cost to reach this milestone ?

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Riryoku said:

You have two options: save up a bunch of units for the banquet in December or try your luck with the Saga crystals (both the current saga and the upcoming one), both will contain JJ.

I would never pay real money but I am saving . I am 14k units but I wonder how much I will likely need to get her for sure
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,046 ★★★★
    Banquet would be your best bet
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,156 ★★★★★
    Banquet unless they add her to another special event