Some kind of block mechanic
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,079 ★★★★★
    Interesting
    So Wonder Man isn’t far behind
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Wonder man would be sick. Maybe we could have grim reaper same month?
    edited August 27

EdisonLaw said:

I hope so, I remember seeing Grim Reaper in Earth’s mightiest heroes
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I hope so, I remember seeing Grim Reaper in Earth’s mightiest heroes
    I know grim from vision comics where he started his family. Thats where Vivian vision(viv), Virginia vision(his wife), vin(his son and vivs twin) and sparky (the dog) came about. Basically, some stuff happened, some more stuff happened, grim attacked viv and vin,(the kids), virginia(the mum) goes crazy and whacks him and buries him in the garden or smth then more stuff happens etc etc. Wow, what an excellent detailed explanation I just gave lol.

So it says that he should have an abundance of resources in power gain and regeneration matchups. This means that he might be able to steal these effects via his sp1?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

So it says that he should have an abundance of resources in power gain and regeneration matchups. This means that he might be able to steal these effects via his sp1?

Sounds like a potential serpent option
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Maybe or maybe he has exhaustions for the power gain and can steal regen via sp1
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Sure we need more Serpent counters (especially if he doesn’t get nerfed), but let’s see if his damage will be good first
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I assume wonder man ain't coming until they finish making his disney+ show. They're making it now.
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Sure we need more Serpent counters (especially if he doesn’t get nerfed), but let’s see if his damage will be good first
    Issue with serpent u cant use anyone but a mystic as if u run non mystic his power gain rate cant be lowered below 50%
    edited August 27
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Issue with serpent u cant use anyone but a mystic as if u run non mystic his power gain rate cant be lowered below 50%
    True but what if instead of reducing his power gain, Nefaria steals the power instead? That would be unique for a science champ
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

True but what if instead of reducing his power gain, Nefaria steals the power instead? That would be unique for a science champ
    Maybe have to wait and see i just hope he counters enchantress so that we dont have to wait a year before a true counter
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Serpent has a built in negation to non mystics. Also, in BGs at least, the really annoying thing is that perfect play with a perfect counter (chavez) is a 60 second fight because of his way overtuned final mode duration (But chavez literally power locks him in corner with heavy so its “safe”). Wiccan is a gambling option who can sometimes bypass it. In general his immortality just needs to be subject to nullify. It is ridiculous as is
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I mean, is there really any indication of that?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Maybe have to wait and see i just hope he counters enchantress so that we dont have to wait a year before a true counter
    Um, enchantress just came in the game barely a week ago 😭

EdisonLaw said:

Even though they aren’t related, both have similar powersets, got powers from ionic energy.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

No they're saying he SHOULD have an abundance of resources like regen and power gain. He probably doesn't and Kabam is just getting ahead of the curve before all the players start complaining about what abilities he's missing.
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

What would you consider a true counter to her? Unless you mean someone that can completely ignore the damage from her spell burst then we're pretty damn close
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Even though they aren’t related, both have similar powersets, got powers from ionic energy.
    Surely that would indicate we're less likely to get him soon for the sake of variety
    NONYABIZZ said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Um, enchantress just came in the game barely a week ago 😭
    Yeah we used to get counters quicker before like kitty had her counter same year and same month means nothing but we should get the counter still quick than late even to this day

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

What would you consider a true counter to her? Unless you mean someone that can completely ignore the damage from her spell burst then we're pretty damn close
    Probably someone who can ignore the spells or has a lot of debilitate debuffs since they count as "negative spells"

EdisonLaw said:

No they're saying he SHOULD have an abundance of resources like regen and power gain. He probably doesn't and Kabam is just getting ahead of the curve before all the players start complaining about what abilities he's missing.
    It's kinda suggesting that power gain and regen are his best matchups similar to the Leader
    edited August 27
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Probably someone who can ignore the spells or has a lot of debilitate debuffs since they count as "negative spells"
    Basically this someone that can prevent spells like stackable debilitate that doesnt have a potency of course since otherwise it be too powerful since it increases debuff duration

Edit: or even a new effect that makes her not gain spells from a certain debuff
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    I wouldn't mind him revolving around Petrify and dealing a lot of damage, as well as having a lot of resistances/immunities. The comic book lore behind him is pretty wild, he's basically Superman lol.

I wouldn't mind him revolving around Petrify and dealing a lot of damage, as well as having a lot of resistances/immunities. The comic book lore behind him is pretty wild, he's basically Superman lol.

I hope so because we haven’t had a big science damage dealer in 2024 yet.
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

What do you mean ignores the spells? There are champions that counter miss, evade or unstoppable and simply applying me debilitate wouldn't make anyone a true counter to her
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Basically this someone that can prevent spells like stackable debilitate that doesnt have a potency of course since otherwise it be too powerful since it increases debuff duration

Edit: or even a new effect that makes her not gain spells from a certain debuff
    So basically someone that completely prevents her from activating any of her abilities lmao. Stacking debilitate wouldn't prevent the unstoppable, phasing or evade, and any ability that stops her gaining spells would be exclusively used on her which would be a really bizarre piece of kit for a champion to hand and would also make it so that that you need this new character in order to fight her in bgs which is usually what people complain about