What's your happy memory?

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
What's the first happy memory you remember when you started the game, or your fondest memory?

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    The first phc i ever opened in the game was a 4 star void. I didn’t even realise the significance of it until years later when I learnt he had only just been added to the phc when I pulled him.
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    Hard to decide, there’s a few, but probably fondest moment was when I fully explored necropolis since it just felt nice lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    After busting my a**, After spending 5k+ units, After multiple unsuccessful attempts and months of waiting, I finally completed the OG act 6, only to buy the featured 6* crystal mistakenly out of excitement.

I wrote to kabam and waited for returning my shards, And guess who I got?

He became my first r2, r3, r4, awakening, ascension and r5, and still my top champ.

Honourable mention

Pulling venom after my necropolis run, which gave me the motivation to explore necro for the r3 gem.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

My happiest memory was selling nearly all my champions for my first 5 star. My saddest memory was moments later when that 5 star was dormmammu 🤡

That's a shame :( hope you got better luck after that
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

My happiest memory was selling nearly all my champions for my first 5 star. My saddest memory was moments later when that 5 star was dormmammu 🤡

That's a shame :( hope you got better luck after that
    Stopped playing a bit after that, before i got another 5 star. Started again last year January. My next 5 star was taskmaster, then gorr, the sauron iirc. Decent enough to get by.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    First 5 star was thing, From a GM crystal. It’s a sign to spend all your units on crystals 💪
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Finally learn how to parry after a month of playing
    Becoming Cavalier
    Getting 5* Herc from my second 5* featured
    Finish exploring Crucible on both my accounts on the weekend (felt so stress free until today).
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Awakening my 3* darkhawk. Still remember where I was when I duped him. Didn't know a ton about the game & darkhawk carried me until I pulled 4* switch OG
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I got enough shards for 2 6 star featured crystals after doing 8.1 exploration back when it released. This was the featured crystal that had Scorpion in it and it was expiring in literally just a couple hours I wasn't holding out much hope as I had opened many crystals with no dice so I popped the 2 crystals and I got double Scorp happiest moment in the game for me
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Was doing act 5 the collector and it was the first ever spring cleaning i participated in, got one of the bundles that gave a cav crystal, can’t remember if it was a cav nexus but first ever cav crystal and i pulled a 6* doctor doom, obviously was the most amazing feeling, then managed to get the bundle again and popped open a 6* ghost. These were my first ever 6*
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    edited August 29
    Having some new officer implode my first alliance I joined, kicking everyone out, and me ending up in a German alliance. They were really nice and often made fun of my Google Translate. I probably would have quite if I hadn't found that specific group.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Just jagging a victory over Brian Grant at BGs and my ally gassing me up after they watched it on YouTube.

Other than that it was pulling ghost as my first 6 star on an old account.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Pulling Doom from basic after so many unsuccessfully attempts even from nexus or Duals
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    edited August 29
    Old memories were def beating the collector the first time and the grandmaster the first time......that and my first rol run was memorable too....I remember it took me so long lol. Like a couple hours long.....now I'm rol I'm trying to see what champs of mine can best fights sub 30 seconds lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,069 ★★★★★
    Getting Apocalypse as my first 4*

Just jagging a victory over Brian Grant at BGs and my ally gassing me up after they watched it on YouTube.

Other than that it was pulling ghost as my first 6 star on an old account.

What are the chances! That's impressive

I got enough shards for 2 6 star featured crystals after doing 8.1 exploration back when it released. This was the featured crystal that had Scorpion in it and it was expiring in literally just a couple hours I wasn't holding out much hope as I had opened many crystals with no dice so I popped the 2 crystals and I got double Scorp happiest moment in the game for me

A quick 1 in 576 chance. Very nice!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Pulling 6 star guardian.
    Getting 7 star guardian from Jax farewell
    Opening my first 5 star out of legendary crystal, spider Gwen, and next day we recieved a big compensation which gave me 5 star crystal, and guess what, i duped him on that day itself
    edited August 29

Pulling 6 star guardian.
    Getting 7 star guardian from Jax farewell
    Opening my first 5 star out of legendary crystal, spider Gwen, and next day we recieved a big compensation which gave me 5 star crystal, and guess what, i duped him on that day itself

Oh nice! I'm a big fan of guardian as well
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    My first 3 and 4* champs
    Daily Crystal, 3* Gamora
    Premium one, 4* Spiderman

8 years playing this Game, love it.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    Pulling 4* Old Man Logan from a PHC and riding him through the early game story mode
  • MachoGamerMachoGamer Member Posts: 14
    Buying 20 6* skill dual crystals for aegon and kate after necro came, pulled aegon on the first spin, taking him all the way to R4A and putting 200 Sig stones. This made the first necro clear all the more satisfying
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    It's a three-way tie between having Archangel as my first 6*, pulling a 5* Magik after a series of BGs losses and feeling burnt out of the game, and, my sister pulling a 7* Hyperion for me in my first 7* basic crystal that costs 15k shards and my next pull in the next 7* basic ends up being a Hyperion dupe.