A whole thread to announce absolutely nothing-good job Kabam

2Β»

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If Prowler don't get plasma on heavy then he will never be able to beat top mutant defenders πŸ€£πŸ™
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They confirmed there will be no changes to Serpent and Destroyer. That is a valuable information.

Or would you rather rank up your champs only to have them nerfed without any prior information?
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They already said that they're changing the buff cadence of old champions to at least 1 per saga so that they can do more substantial buffs and have more time to focus on them
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

If Prowler don't get plasma on heavy then he will never be able to beat top mutant defenders πŸ€£πŸ™

No idea how they let that get through. Champ balance (and competitive mode nodes) is straight garbage. Maybe let the art team do it.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam: Says no change to the hardest defenders in game.

Also Kabam: **Surprised Pikachu face**
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BigBlueOx said:

Buttehrs said:

So your mad they're telling us they aren't making any changes? Would you rather they not say anything at all? Not sure what the point of this post was.

You definitely missed the point. The balance program has officially become a paper shield to stop the next Kitty or Herc. Thats it. The mental gymnastics it takes to justify the entirety of the Serpents middle finger to skill kit shows that balance is not the goal, puzzles are not the goal here. The goal was to create a pay to win money trap. I’d rather they just kill the program at this point.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

are you complaining they’re releasing balanced champs

I think they’ve fumbled this one. Spider-Punk is heavily undertuned and his damage stat is supposed to be a 4.5/5 according to the balance team. Guarantee they’ll see he’s being used everywhere in the game and is seeing healthy usage or some bs
    I feel like I'm gonna get nuked for this take but I think punk is pretty good already. Maybe it's because I've had him at r5a sig200 since launch, but he's genuinely good imo (great dmg and a unique utility set). Ofcourse, I wouldn't say no to any kind of buff to him, it just bothers me how much ppl tend to **** on him here.

The only thing I do hope they change is the sp1 dmg scaling with time (its a dumb mechanic), other than that he's very solid overall (definitely needs high/max sig though).

P.S. ppl who disagree, please reply with a picture of your spider punk. Have you guys actually invested resources into him and played around before saying his dmg is bad?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

He's still a decently fast attacker and he seems to suck the least out of the 2024 champs so they'll ignore that one minute detail and keep him as is. Same with negasonic (has one of the most pathetic damage outputs I've seen out of the newer champs) but big YouTubers are r3ing her and even calling her top 10 mutant so kabam will say they did a great job
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 29
    NONYABIZZ said:

PT_99 said:

He's still a decently fast attacker and he seems to suck the least out of the 2024 champs so they'll ignore that one minute detail and keep him as is. Same with negasonic (has one of the most pathetic damage outputs I've seen out of the newer champs) but big YouTubers are r3ing her and even calling her top 10 mutant so kabam will say they did a great job
    I wasn’t sold on NTW as 7* ( have her duped), until i took her through TB Event quest at r1 on her own.
    Not just the mutant bonus but several of them and found she did quite well,..against many different fights and not just class advantage.
    With her being a very solid skill counter that sold me and i took her to R3.
    Happy with my choice to say the least 😊
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She’s a fun champ to use as well.
  • petar11petar11 Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    Regarding the reworks according to Kabam John during a livestream with Vega last weekend, they have several unannounced buffs planned for the next few months and the new saga will be based around Maestro for 4 months. There should be new info regarding these things on Friday.