Another SoS objective down...

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
edited August 29 in General Discussion

1 revive.
I'm trying to go all the way to the top this time 😁

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    Nice, my r6 toad came in clutch. I have no one remotely ranked who can do the mystic objective, gonna try and rank my 5 star kushala from r1 and use her. I hate this.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180

Nice, my r6 toad came in clutch. I have no one remotely ranked who can do the mystic objective, gonna try and rank my 5 star kushala from r1 and use her. I hate this.

Yeah it's unfortunate, it's always nice to be able to choose when ranking up champions but you could always rank up the lower rarity, fight may take longer but it's cheaper rank up mats
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

Tell me about it. Mystic is my LEAST favorite and LEAST used class. The ONE champ love to I use doesn't fit the objective. It's going to be fun 😑
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    500 units in, need to hit arenas. Most revives I died quick before doing much damage, in a couple i did about 100k damage before dying. Its long

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

500 units in, need to hit arenas. Most revives I died quick before doing much damage, in a couple i did about 100k damage before dying. Its long

Oh hell nah...they can miss me with this 😂
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Wiccan works great...