Who to pick? Act 8/SOS/BGs

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
Would 6 star onslaught, doom, Kate, or Aegon (I have the gem for Doom and Kate/Aegon) be more beneficial to completing act 8 and doing upcoming summer of suffering, etc. I have a 5 star ascended doom who’s been ok until now. I am taking into account that onslaught is available as a 7 star - I won’t have another one for a while.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,942 ★★★★★
    Doom and Kate would both be great rankups and neither of them are 7* yet. Aegon is really just for long form content. He will not be very useful in story or SoS, especially when compared to your other rank up options.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

Doom and Kate would both be great rankups and neither of them are 7* yet. Aegon is really just for long form content. He will not be very useful in story or SoS, especially when compared to your other rank up options.

Does Kate need the awakening?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 911 ★★★

Does Kate need the awakening?
    Not for questing imo. Just long form content. Awakening is still ludicrously goof ofc