Potential Daredevil and Elektra buffs and 7* release in March?

DkaptainDkaptain Member Posts: 9
edited August 30 in General Discussion
I know new Daredevil tv show is scheduled to release in March and has a good amount of hype around it. DD is my favorite Marvel character, and even though Bullseye and Kingpin will be in the show, I think they already have a very good place in the game's meta. As for Daredevil (both versions) and Elektra, I feel they deserve to become relevant.

I'm fairly new to the game and hope they will get something, but asking from veterans of the game, is there a chance that will actually happen? So far in all of my MCOC playtime, I've only seen Superior Iron Man buff, and that was kind of it? Do older champs not get much love?

Comments

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 252 ★★★
    They do give out buffs on occasion, but I wouldn’t count on Daredevil and Elektra buffs for several reasons. For one, they recently did a summoner’s choice rework vote and Elektra was one of the losing candidate; they clearly did not have a buff in mind for her already so she’s probably off the table for a while. Secondly, the buff cycle has literally never been tied to Marvel content and such like new champion releases has. People keep making threads about something like “oh X has a new show they should buff them to celebrate it!” when I think the only time a buff and media release has coincided was Hawkeye(?), which given the lack of pattern was probably just a coincidence. You can hope but it’s just not gonna happen for that reason alone.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    @Rookiie would love that
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Dkaptain said:

I know new Daredevil tv show is scheduled to release in March and has a good amount of hype around it. DD is my favorite Marvel character, and even though Bullseye and Kingpin will be in the show, I think they already have a very good place in the game's meta. As for Daredevil (both versions) and Elektra, I feel they deserve to become relevant.

I'm fairly new to the game and hope they will get something, but asking from veterans of the game, is there a chance that will actually happen? So far in all of my MCOC playtime, I've only seen Superior Iron Man buff, and that was kind of it? Do older champs not get much love?

They only ever buffed 1 champion in line with their tv show and that was hawkeye. At this point the general consensus is at least 1 buff per saga which for the upcoming saga would be before the end of the year, then 1 every 3 months following that
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Doesn't black panther og got buffed in line with wakanda forever film? I'm not sure though.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Btw ddhk already had a buffed, maybe they can buff classic one.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    I want elektra daredevil( this is not fan concept art btw, for a while elektra was daredevil)

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

I want elektra daredevil( this is not fan concept art btw, for a while elektra was daredevil)

I speak to a friend about this as its a cool comic arc for her of her keeping up his legacy of protecting hells kitchen and everything she does is for matt i hope we get this elektra as a champ one day