Hmmmm...

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
The date for 9.1 release is a bit... suspicious. Is it possible that it was done on purpose? It is literally called 9.1. Maybe I'm wrong and just being dirty minded, but why not the Friday instead? Kabam release stuff all the time on Fridays as well as Wednesday. It may have been a bit of an oversight. (Rip all who died in that tragic event)

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    A mere coincidence
    Kabam will change the date I'm sure.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited August 31
    Yeah you guys are right. I shouldn't worry so much about stuff like this.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

American realizing they are not the center of the world mission impossible

I'm not American
    Who are you then?
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Member Posts: 126 ★★★
    Maat1985 said:

9/11 attack was a very small attack compared to other attacks that happen all over the world where thousands die on the regular.
    it only has significance over any other attack for americans. (who are a small percentage of the worlds people)

just as any attack in pakistan would for pakistani people. etc etc.

I agree the post is absurd but 9/11 was a major attack on all scales, not a "very small attack compared to other attacks that happen all over the world.". It's literally the deadliest terror attack in history, bar none.

There's obviously been deadlier wars and battles, but not a deadlier terror attack. Just like the OP is overblowing it, you're understating it's severity
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Maat1985 said:

9/11 attack was a very small attack compared to other attacks that happen all over the world where thousands die on the regular.
    it only has significance over any other attack for americans. (who are a small percentage of the worlds people)

I agree the post is absurd but 9/11 was a major attack on all scales, not a "very small attack compared to other attacks that happen all over the world.". It's literally the deadliest terror attack in history, bar none.

There's obviously been deadlier wars and battles, but not a deadlier terror attack. Just like the OP is overblowing it, you're understating it's severity
    Yeah me posting that is absurd. I've already apologised
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

The date for 9.1 release is a bit... suspicious. Is it possible that it was done on purpose? It is literally called 9.1. Maybe I'm wrong and just being dirty minded, but why not the Friday instead? Kabam release stuff all the time on Fridays as well as Wednesday. It may have been a bit of an oversight. (Rip all who died in that tragic event)

Fun fact: from 1997 to 2000 I celebrated my birthday at Windows on the world atop tower 1, since i worked across the street at 90 west st. I changed jobs early 2001 so i was uptown watching as planes flew in and killed a few pals of mine. Fun!

That said, my own kids who live 10 miles from ground zero view it like any other "historic" date, as in if its not a holiday then whatever.

It's not a holiday.
    Is your birthday date is September 11? Gosh you really got lucky man.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Maat1985 said:

It is not a competition. And matt is right, 9/11 is actually insignificant to non Americans. It is the biggest terror attack in history, no denying.

The point is, Like awesomep said, if kabam reschedule their date to not coincide with 9/11 attacks, but released their previous contents in the dates where deadly terrorist attacks occured in Pakistan, they will be called as hypocrites.

This is a game, Real life events affect them only upto a extent.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Fun fact: from 1997 to 2000 I celebrated my birthday at Windows on the world atop tower 1, since i worked across the street at 90 west st. I changed jobs early 2001 so i was uptown watching as planes flew in and killed a few pals of mine. Fun!

That said, my own kids who live 10 miles from ground zero view it like any other "historic" date, as in if its not a holiday then whatever.

It's not a holiday.
    Sad day indeed. I was at the office in Sao Paulo, remember to go with other workers to a TV and see the news.
    That day we keep seeing the news on Internet ,hoping to the situation not be more dangerous. Also phoned my parents as I was so worried.

And all other attacks and wars all over the World are so devastating to the whole mankind...