Will gifting make a comeback for the Grand Banquet?

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
Will we see gifting make its return for this years Grand Banquet event, or is it gone for good? The permanent gifting button can still be found in the game, so it leads me to think that one day it might be reactivated.

Will gifting make a comeback for the Grand Banquet? 106 votes

Yes
7%
bhuv9191Honghucaptain_rogersNameless_IWDanish0528MrFullStopCheeter_999_Friendly001 8 votes
No
92%
GamerCrys23SolswerdFeuerschwerSpity68Captain_007_ChovnerRagnarok13Vegeta9001Rob0001OooCat_MurdockMqc19captaincushMasterduxspiderknight616KiptonadeDarkness275Wicket329sxlbstverliebt 98 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Oh god, No. The feature is awful, with most transactions just being scams
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    No
    No way jose
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    No
    It's gone forever. It will never ever come back.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★
    No
    It's gone for good and then some. We will never be able to gift anything of value again, simply because there are too many people out there that like to steal credit cards and launder money through gullible kids.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    edited August 31
    No

Oh god, No. The feature is awful, with most transactions just being scams

You voted yes tho 😂
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,075 ★★★★★
    No
    No way because many players exploited the gifting system, that’s why they changed it
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited August 31
    No
    The gifting button is for the accolades. As for the gifting crystal system, no. This is because the banquet was made specifically to replace the crystal gifting system, so bringing it back with banquet makes no sense.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    No

• smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    I can’t remember what year it was, but does anyone remember cow whale or whatever his name was spending like 70k that event?

That’s some dedication.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    smdam38 said:

I can’t remember what year it was, but does anyone remember cow whale or whatever his name was spending like 70k that event?

That’s some dedication.

And then there are Asian kids who can't spend a dime on games.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    No
    smdam38 said:

That’s some dedication.

He left the game many years ago
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    No
    As much as I enjoyed the Gifting, MCOC is a game about solo progression, and with all the exploiting going on in previous Banquets, I'm quite glad Kabam removed Gifting permanently
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Yes
    Kabam should bring the gifting badge back, but only for consumables like potions and revives, boosts, etc. that doesn't work anybody.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    No
    Lol. You new?
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    No
    Gifting as a mechanic was half decent but the exploits made it one of the worse functioning events