**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

$1 "Choice" Crystal pull. Bug or Intentional?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
So, I was looking forward to getting any one of those new champs in the $1 Crystal because I don't have any of them. I do, however, have a 4* Hulk. Well, instead of getting one of these new champs, I duped my Hulk for the 3rd time. Was this a bug or intentional? :(:'(

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It’s random, how could that be a bug? If he’s in the crystal of course it’s possible you could get him again. That’s the chance you take with any crystal.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    lol i got the 1/12 that i had duped multiple times too. would've been happy with 10 of the other 11. but nope, we are just unlucky
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    It's just random. There were server issues. That's about it. I pulled Kingpin and didn't have him. It's just how they roll.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    This has the best, and known odds at the cheapest we will ever see with probably the greatest batch of champions ever in one crystal.

It will be hard to get sympathy from anyone for complaining about the pull.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Dang... I can feel you buddy , with a bunch of all the good champs still getting Hulk , as compared to others I think the use of hulk is limited. Never mind.... keep trying you may get a good 4* from a phc.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    I personally got Gwenpool, so it is random, but I think the odds may get skewed in the code so that there is a (perhaps) %1 chance more likely you’ll get hulk to make you buy more. Maybe. We’ll never know.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I personally got Gwenpool, so it is random, but I think the odds may get skewed in the code so that there is a (perhaps) %1 chance more likely you’ll get hulk to make you buy more. Maybe. We’ll never know.

That's not logically sound. There's one Crystal, 12 equal possibilities. It's just how the RNG works. That wouldn't make sense regardless. It's only one Crystal per Account.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It’s random, how could that be a bug? If he’s in the crystal of course it’s possible you could get him again. That’s the chance you take with any crystal.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious about it being a bug. Just saying that with my luck, of course I drew the one champ in there I had, AND had already drawn and duped twice before.
  • Yeah I feel you, I barely have any of em, and I REALLY didnt want SL or Hype as both are already very high duped. And I pulled SL.
  • Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    I dupped my Iceman for the first time was happy with that.