Necropolis Path 3

Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
So I'm one of those who doesn't like to do the Everest content

I did 1 path with Ægon and haven't touched necro since then

now I have about 60 revives 400+ green crystals and am thinking about doing another path

which team should I take

I don't have ranked chavez or shuri or even 7* versions

i have

7* r2 wong and wiccan
r5 ascended kate and Ægon

which team would be better or should I just wait till i get 7* shuri?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I never used Kate for necro, but I believe that if you're bringing Kate, you should bring Chavez for synergy. Regardless, if you're bringing Kate, don't bring Aegon (or vice versa). One will suffice.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★

I never used Kate for necro, but I believe that if you're bringing Kate, you should bring Chavez for synergy. Regardless, if you're bringing Kate, don't bring Aegon (or vice versa). One will suffice.

will taking 6* r1 chavez just for synergy suffice?

i was thinking my team

r5 ascended kate
    r1 chavez (synergy)
    7* r2 wong
    7* r2 wiccan ( GM last phase )
    heimdall or odin ( 7* can take to r2 )
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 154
    edited September 3
    I would say take path 3 that is sauron to storm x path i dont remember exactly but that path has evade on mediums and no dexterity on specials node.

so wong and kate are your attackers and wiccan only for gm last phase, so take heimdall instead of odin . this would be the ideal team
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    Theshadow said:

I would say take path 3 that is sauron to storm x path i dont remember exactly but that path has evade on mediums and no dexterity on specials node.

so wong and kate are your attackers and wiccan only for gm last phase, so take heimdall instead of odin . this would be the ideal team

I was thinking Odin because of this video
    https://youtu.be/3IH_0u_aDss?feature=shared
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    If you don't like everest content you should brute force it with Aegon. Least amount of thinking.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    You can do every path with Aegon. I didn’t have 7* Shuri either, she took a couple fights for me at 6r3.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 154
    Wolf911 said:

Theshadow said:

I was thinking Odin because of this video
    https://youtu.be/3IH_0u_aDss?feature=shared
    Kate can do it too but it's your choice. Kate can do about every fight except nova, storm x and that is where wong comes in. So it's your choice I would say I am more proficient with using Kate so I went for her.