AQ not working again

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    I didn’t update yet and was able to join regular AQ. We’re skipping raids this month.
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62
    ShuGokis said:

This is the latest update from the discord anything changes I’m sure it will be posted

Thanks for re-posting here. To play this game, it requires being on top of in-app messaging, forum news, discord posts and then to not have FOMO because the web store isn’t being checked everyday

It’s exhausting!
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127

What about those of us w/ this error…
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 140
    Why don’t they just make it free this time and then compensate the players who were affected later?
  • Braga_RhunBraga_Rhun Member Posts: 29
    I am the leader of our alliance. I was able to enter and took down a boss, and got the chest. But now no one else can join. Will I lose my 10 valient crystals? Will my 360 raid tickets get given back at some point? @kabamDORK
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★

I'm tired of this!!!
    Why not end it and give us 3 chests to open, plus completion and exploration rewards????

Yup my thinking too. Enough f ups... not like the exploration and completion rewards are game breaking at this state of the game..
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    This is what I'm seeing and we can't enter any group now
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited September 3
    Raids are hung up on this screen:

• HaudraufwienixHaudraufwienix Member Posts: 13
    My entire alliance still can't join Raids 🙄
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    They straight up dropped and announcement and dipped
  • CarwishCarwish Member Posts: 53
    In our alliance some folks are able to join Raid now on day 2, while others cannot. 3 are in, 3 others are getting the message „the quest has expired“ and won’t let them join as also posted by @Roggam above.
  • CarwishCarwish Member Posts: 53
    Since it’s not even 4pm yet in Vancouver, I’m a bit surprised we are not getting up to date feedback from @KabamDORK . In case it has been missed by KABAM, Day 2 of raids is not working any better than day 1. different issues, but if anything, worse than day 1.
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 272 ★★
    It's not working for our alliance.. neither we can relist or Join.. what the hell.. why can't we cannot just cancel this week?
  • Braga_RhunBraga_Rhun Member Posts: 29

They straight up dropped and announcement and dipped

Where did they drop an announcement?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    Raids have been cancelled.
  • PhantomPhorever1PhantomPhorever1 Member Posts: 15
    Just checked the enlistment and the whole scheduling has disappeared AGAIN!!!

KABAM WE WOULD LIKE SOME GOOD STUFF BECAUSE YALL NOT INFORMING THE COMMUNITY IS A PURE **** SHOW ON COMPETANCE!!!
  • 5ra5ra Member Posts: 62
    I had to buy tickets with loyalty today. Had boosts expire as well well. Now I'll have aq pots and revives expire. I know theres not a realistic way to compensate everyone on exactly what they used, but hopefully they're aware of people like me that use glory for pots and revives the week before to get raid done quicker. I do enjoy the mode but maybe next time there's an issue like this it would be better to cancel earlier.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 ★★
    Yeah. Not sure how they are ever going to fairly redistribute what people spent preparing for this week. AQ pots and revives are going to expire. Some spent UNITS to get Tickets. Others another currency. Some were able to get in with all 3 people and clear a whole path. They get 3 chests because they live in the right area of the world? This whole mess requires a massive amount of work and they have 3 days. Unless they give a massive compensation, I just don't see how they do this without going full "Life's not fair" attitude.
  • zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 448
    AQ energy refills which nobody needs unless you are working 70 hours in a week, AQ potions and revives compared to the Raids rewards of Titan Crystals, T6CC fragments, ect? That is not compensation that is hoping your player base doesn't care. That's a complete garbage compensation for this week's bug. Good grief
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 244
    Whatever the issue is?? Should’ve ATLEAST been mentioned and thoroughly discussed here (to the best of your current knowledge)!!! Should’ve way more importantly BEEN AN IN GAME MESSAGE TO ALL PLAYERS!!! Nobody should have to spend 20-30min (more or less) searching all over the DAM internet to try to find answers to questions that Kabam SHOULD GIVE FREELY!!!! Post important game info such as this IN GAME!!! Where all players can see and understand! See legit problems?? Respond! Something like this?? IN GAME MESSAGE SO ALL PLAYERS CAN SEE!! Dam, discord, forums and everything else. All this is if/when U ACTUALLY FEEL BOTHERED ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO OBVIOUSLY BROKEN CONTENT!
  • CastaleonaCastaleona Member Posts: 2

I can't even choose the map. Yesterday I was able to join to AQ but at the noon it showed like I never started the AQ.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

I can't even choose the map. Yesterday I was able to join to AQ but at the noon it showed like I never started the AQ.

Top of the forum latests posts by admins they cancelled aq and will try again next week