**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why kabam, why?

I grinded the road to 1 mil arena and got enough for my 3rd 5 star and was hoping it might be good cause my other 2 are bad and guess what I get.......... I got a Loki!😡😡😡😡😡 so I have 3 5 stars a Gambit, Cyclops(red), and a Loki. Clearly this was a glitch and I was supposed to get Gwen Pool or iceman so can I get a refund kabam?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Loki has many uses.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Loki has many uses.

I agree. Loki is quite useful.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    How is he useful plz explain
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    yeah Loki is not what you want as a 3rd pull but you’ll get a good champ eventually
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    It’s a 5 Star, and a class of 5 star you don’t have. You’ll have at least one use for him
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    lol, noob complaining about the 3 5* has pulled, when 5* first came out and 5* shards were allot more expensive and time consuming to acquire, many people got **** champs and that is when the basic champs in the list at the time were all **** except for 2 or 3, be patient, you will get what you want eventually, you cant expect to get everything you want all the time and especially when you want it. Good luck summoner noob.
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    Haha, hey NOOB, stop your whining, lol. I opened 3 Feature crystals for 5* Voodoo and was kindly awarded 2 5* Iron Patriots and one Kamala Khan.
    You don’t see me crying on the forums
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120

Get ahold of a 4* Hela and use an L2 with Curse applied. Up to 100k Damage. Use him against Champs with Regen and Steal it to counter them. Use him against Hyperion and Steal his Power Gain. Instant Power Control. Use him against any Champ that has many Buffs. I even use him in AQ and can keep him going stealing Regen. Plus, the Unblockable L2 comes in handy against anyone but Mordo, and does real Damage even without the Synergy. He's not a bad Champ.

Thank you for explaining the versatility of Loki. I applaud you. Unfortunately, many others will not recognize your efforts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

Get ahold of a 4* Hela and use an L2 with Curse applied. Up to 100k Damage. Use him against Champs with Regen and Steal it to counter them. Use him against Hyperion and Steal his Power Gain. Instant Power Control. Use him against any Champ that has many Buffs. I even use him in AQ and can keep him going stealing Regen. Plus, the Unblockable L2 comes in handy against anyone but Mordo, and does real Damage even without the Synergy. He's not a bad Champ.

Thank you for explaining the versatility of Loki. I applaud you. Unfortunately, many others will not recognize your efforts.

I think he's highly useful. You just have to think of the applications of his Abilities. He's one of the Champs that gets more of a bad reputation than is necessary.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I would say consider yourself lucky, it’s just your 3rd pull of 5* and there is a long list of champs that you don’t wanna pull , compared to the other garbage, you still have a champ that can covert into a monster if you have correct synergy for him. Be happy and enjoy
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    This guy is clearly being a troll.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Bruh, feel this then:

qbqcnbd6afcx.png

paam1l7pcevl.png

I ll be totally honest with u, i almost quit playing this **** after i got this **** for the 4th time in a crystal that there are almost a 100 champions. This is fkn bs
    But hey guess what there s always someone less lucky
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    HAVOC wrote: »
    Haha, hey NOOB, stop your whining, lol. I opened 3 Feature crystals for 5* Voodoo and was kindly awarded 2 5* Iron Patriots and one Kamala Khan.
    You don’t see me crying on the forums

See, just found someone less lucky than me lol
  • Olha eu tô muito chateado com a kabam, mas muito mesmo. Entrei no jogo em novembro de 2016, não fico um dia sem jogar, faço todos os eventos e missões que se tem. É o prêmio que me deu por fazer parte do jogo a um ano e um mês foi um Pato 3* sendo que eu deveria ganhar um 4*. O meu irmão que começou a jogar no mesmo tempo que eu, pois ele ganhou o Pato 4* é incrível que eu não. Mas a kabam não me dá o devido valor, como player que todos os dias joga e faz de tudo pra ter uma equipe forte a kabam não tá nem aí pra mim, pois nesse um ano e pouco, tenho apenas 2 campeões mutante de 4* devido que Cósmicos e Tecnológicos são as classes que mais tenho. Tá difícil né kabam você me ajudar, tenho o Nick 57 nome AlexJr Sousa com o Hood de perfil. Façam alguma coisa por mim, me deem o devido valor e respeito ao qual dou pro jogo, e sobre o Pato 4* e os títulos eu também quero, jogo a um ano e um mês é não é justo eu ficar sem.ax4avr4ntrb9.png
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Olha eu tô muito chateado com a kabam, mas muito mesmo. Entrei no jogo em novembro de 2016, não fico um dia sem jogar, faço todos os eventos e missões que se tem. É o prêmio que me deu por fazer parte do jogo a um ano e um mês foi um Pato 3* sendo que eu deveria ganhar um 4*. O meu irmão que começou a jogar no mesmo tempo que eu, pois ele ganhou o Pato 4* é incrível que eu não. Mas a kabam não me dá o devido valor, como player que todos os dias joga e faz de tudo pra ter uma equipe forte a kabam não tá nem aí pra mim, pois nesse um ano e pouco, tenho apenas 2 campeões mutante de 4* devido que Cósmicos e Tecnológicos são as classes que mais tenho. Tá difícil né kabam você me ajudar, tenho o Nick 57 nome AlexJr Sousa com o Hood de perfil. Façam alguma coisa por mim, me deem o devido valor e respeito ao qual dou pro jogo, e sobre o Pato 4* e os títulos eu também quero, jogo a um ano e um mês é não é justo eu ficar sem.ax4avr4ntrb9.png

wut
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Loki is all good. Steals buffs with his sp1 and sp2 is unblockable. Plus he hits pretty hard.