We don't hoard because we are hoarders.....

2»

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Open the quest crystals. Think I have around 7-8k of them.

Ya. I actually burn those on the offchance there's units. I really only hoard gold crystals on the off chance they do a goldpool smelting event (ie smelt 1000 gold crystals for a goldpool 6* hahahaha) and the rest just because I don't use them (arena) or want them to improve (everything else)
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

Pandingo said:

There was a trade in a while back and I’m just accumulating in case we ever get another.

SAME!! I missed the trade in for cap store!! I know it's tin foil hat but I just straight up don't trust kabam. I know in like 2 months there will either be an update to arena cryatals/solo crystals/ new relics. It's just the kind of stunt they'd pull.
    see there is the also the problem too.
    they will never update solo crystal whilst people have huge stashes.
    there is no way to give them relevant rewards and make them viable without flooding the game with the resources and devaluing everything inside.
    for them to consider updating to anything useful it would require people having minimal stash.
    I get where you're coming from as well (and I suppose them if that's the case) but I DO open the solo crystals I earn. I just don't buy any. So technically I'm not gumming up anything by saving the points. They can go ahead and add a crystal with six star sigs and 7* arena boost now. Lol
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 346
    Adrianz1 said:

@Dorky i did not think anyone would remmeber that😂😂😂😂

I do. It's quite funny how people say open 1 more then he would go the universe egg and just keep it on screen then say see ya guys lol
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 346
    Pandingo said:

xNig said:

Open the quest crystals. Think I have around 7-8k of them.

Ya. I actually burn those on the offchance there's units. I really only hoard gold crystals on the off chance they do a goldpool smelting event (ie smelt 1000 gold crystals for a goldpool 6* hahahaha) and the rest just because I don't use them (arena) or want them to improve (everything else)
    Those cav objective crystals need to be updated towards progression tbh