Crystal Cleansing Trick

2»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    don't forget: open basic arena crystals for 2k battlechips instead of the ones that cost 10k or more.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352

Absolutely agree. I've opened 3k+ crystals as of now and not slowing down. As an officer, yesterday I posted in our alliance chat, motivating others to push for it by opening more. And a typical naysayer made those typical negative comments about how can one alliance help for such poor rewards. All I had to say was, you either do it or you don't.

I mean, it's just opening some of those crystals that don't need to be hoarded. We open some anyway, so just need to open some more and get some free stuff. Criticize the AI and other issues, but the rewards are fine for the time and effort of just opening crystals.

I opened my 2000+ uncollected gold crystals because of you inspirational post. But I'll be hoarding the rest.
    Super! I know it isn't a donut, but then you didn't have to run for it either. 😄

Oh, and I'm not disclosing how many crystals I'm still hoarding. Though not enough to see us all the way.