I feel like this mocks something very Important

2»

Comments

• DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Last supper painting seems pagan like to me anyhow. As a non-institutional Christian(I do my own thing) I never liked it. But this wallpaper is fire
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    Wait a minute... I post the olympic thing as a joke...
    But ... There are gold, silver and bronze coins in that new crystal event...
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Don't you guys think there's something wrong with Spot?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

Wait a minute... I post the olympic thing as a joke...
    But ... There are gold, silver and bronze coins in that new crystal event...

I thought at first this mcoc wallpaper resembled more of last supper. But after seeing maestro, who somewhat resembled that blue human being, This looks more like a parody of whatever happened in olympics.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    The Spot hand holding the crystal is reminiscent of the "disembodied hand" from DaVinci's Last Supper.

If this was intentional, it is a creative reference to a longstanding mystery.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Yes, its mocking this

Idek how Olympics offical allowed this on live international TV.
    You are confused as to how a depiction of Greek gods made into an Olympic games broadcast? Like you can't connect those dots?

Greek gods...

Olympic games....

Or you're mad because they used Drag Queens?
    Most ancient greece folks are homosexuals lol.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    If it was mocking the Rainbow Mafia all the woke would be raging 🤓
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★

Not mock. !!!Celebrate!!!
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    Everything aside no need to argue anymore
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Will not put up with Gojira slander!
  • BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Member Posts: 113
    As a practicing Christian I also thought it seemed a little disrespectful at first. But looking at the dinner scene more, I’m not seeing many elements of the last supper in here.
    If the characters had been modelled into similar poses as the disciples, and especially if Maestro was breaking something similar to bread then maybe.
    But all I’m seeing is a villainous banquet of inter dimensional food, celebrating the beginning of the Glorious Games.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117

And Deadpool only likes Chimichangas, which are nowhere on the table.

He doesn’t actually, he just likes saying the word
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Solvseus said:

And Deadpool only likes Chimichangas, which are nowhere on the table.

He doesn’t actually, he just likes saying the word
    He likes saying every word too XD
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    The title should be "the first of many suppers" since they are doing a 4 month event to celebrate Kabams 10 year anniversary. Sentine, Kirbyl and the Androids don't need to eat. Not sure if Maestro or Nefarious even needs to eat themselves. According to the comic books most powerful supper hereos don't need food, water or sleep. This feast is for Deadpool, Spiral and Spot. Offerings from Maestro for helping iim.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★

As a practicing Christian I also thought it seemed a little disrespectful at first. But looking at the dinner scene more, I’m not seeing many elements of the last supper in here.
    If the characters had been modelled into similar poses as the disciples, and especially if Maestro was breaking something similar to bread then maybe.
    But all I’m seeing is a villainous banquet of inter dimensional food, celebrating the beginning of the Glorious Games.

but even so.... even if it did represent the last supper. which it clearly does not.
    using something as reference does not instantly make it disrespectful.
    my goodness.
    how many comic characters are based on different religious figures.