RESOLVED

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
edited September 5 in General Discussion
Resolved this issue. Thanks guys

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,942 ★★★★★
    You will be able to buy 20 from the store over the course of the event.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

Could be a reading issue on my part but I maxed out at the 5 tickets you can get in the traders store and the reset timer says 35 days. Is that a bug? If not, where do we get the other 95 for the bundle!?

Thats when the store resets for next month and the others are in events through the course of the 4 month saga

You will be able to buy 20 from the store over the course of the event.

So where do the remaining 80 come from? And why does the timer say 35 days

From mystikay for putting it together
    Bendy said:

Could be a reading issue on my part but I maxed out at the 5 tickets you can get in the traders store and the reset timer says 35 days. Is that a bug? If not, where do we get the other 95 for the bundle!?

Thats when the store resets for next month and the others are in events through the course of the 4 month saga
    Doesn’t the banquet come in early December? I guess I did forget it’s September lol. Have they stated what events? Trying to decide if it’s going to be worth it or not. If it’s going to be some form of endgame content to get the remaining 80 I’ll pass

Bendy said:

Doesn’t the banquet come in early December? I guess I did forget it’s September lol. Have they stated what events? Trying to decide if it’s going to be worth it or not. If it’s going to be some form of endgame content to get the remaining 80 I’ll pass
    Normally the week of chrismtas till jan as 2 week event i believe

Bendy said:

Look on the picture it has all the stuff
    Bendy said:

Thanks! Greaaaat so if there’s not a lot in that last question mark category I’ll be forced to push zone 10 and participate in alliance wars…in my newly created alliance…

Bendy said:

Thanks! Greaaaat so if there’s not a lot in that last question mark category I’ll be forced to push zone 10 and participate in alliance wars…in my newly created alliance…
    Yeah
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Do you know what the alliance super season entails? My alliance sucks lol

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Not too sure
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 419 ★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

If your ally sucks, probably want to get comfortable with being unable to access end-game rewards.

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

If your ally sucks, probably want to get comfortable with being unable to access end-game rewards.
    Wow never had that bright idea. Why is my ability and point in the game impacted by others and the alliance I’m in…