How high does Kushala’s sig need to be before it makes more sense to use the 7*?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
So I finally duped my 7* Kushala today. She is definitely one of my favorite Mystic champs, but up until now I’ve been using my 6* R5 Ascended max sig version. Now that I have her duped, I’m trying to figure out if I should rank the 7* or wait till her sig is a bit higher.

Thoughts?

How high does Kushala’s sig need to be before it makes more sense to use the 7*? 20 votes

Rank her now even at Sig 20
75%
Tijjy007PikoluPandingoMCOCHazzaBurrito2525willrun4adonutGentsy12Ansh_Ahyp3r05EdisonLawCloudddey_broSagaChampionSuper_Cretu90Nacho98kelpo 15 votes
Don’t rank her - keep using your 6* R5A Max sig
25%
TJ107Da_MonstrousityOrtounAvnishIsmail_Q 5 votes
Only rank her when you get her to Sig XX (please specify)
0%

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,085 ★★★★★
    Rank her now even at Sig 20
    She still has a lot even unduped.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Don’t rank her - keep using your 6* R5A Max sig
    So this may be an unpopular opinion, but a 7r3 and a 6r5a are close enough in power level to me, that I think you are better off using the resources on someone else at the moment, by the time r4 is a thing, r3 resources should be fairly common, and you can take her up then if you are still interested.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    I will note that I am going to be R3ng at least one mystic in the coming weeks. Candidates right now are unawakened Juggs and unawakened America Chavez or duped Kushala. So, pretty good chance I may take her all the way to R3 if I rank her. Only thing that would cause a shift is if I pull Shattra from the Titan in a few weeks.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,761 ★★★★★

I will note that I am going to be R3ng at least one mystic in the coming weeks. Candidates right now are unawakened Juggs and unawakened America Chavez or duped Kushala. So, pretty good chance I may take her all the way to R3 if I rank her. Only thing that would cause a shift is if I pull Shattra from the Titan in a few weeks.

I have a unduped R3 and duped R5A Kushala. No regerts. Not even one letter.