Promo code and new accounts

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★

I think this says enough. A level 2 with those champs.

If you want to. You can create infinite accounts untill you get a 7* from these 3 crystals. Since they are guaranteed 5*s. Another acc I made that is lvl 28 with 2 5*s I pulled 3 6*s from the nefarious crystals.

This boosts small accounts by a lot in the beginning

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Is this the ‘best’ record of lowest level account with highest tier champ?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    I remember seeing a video where someone opened 4* herc from premium hero crystals on new account 🤣
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★

If you want to. You can create infinite accounts untill you get a 7* from these 3 crystals. Since they are guaranteed 5*s. Another acc I made that is lvl 28 with 2 5*s I pulled 3 6*s from the nefarious crystals.

That's so awesome! Another goated move from kabam 🐐
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited September 7
    smdam38 said:

How does this affect you?
    Do you think they’re going to beat you in battlegrounds?

Yes if they get insane luck and pull 7* enche, bullseye and serpent back to back on repeat

Very unlikely but not impossible 💀
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Before

After

Also another account :

• AbbasAliAbbasAli Member Posts: 4

How many days this promo code will be valid?
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 149
    Omedenn said:

The only issue I see is that this is actually bad for beginning accounts. It is everything but beneficial for new accounts.

The more skilled player base had to go through acts with 4/5 stars, do content before it gotten nerfed etc. We actually learned to play the game, read nodes and find counters. These guys will reach act 5 without even knowing what Dex is and will start posting on the forum that content should be nerfed and BG match making is not fair.

I fully agree with you, man.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    What really makes me mad is seeing 10 new accounts, not even done with act 1, all on global with their 7* wolf, enchantresses, kushala, hulk and 7* NEFARIUS’S!!!! I didn’t even get a 5*!!!!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    Some people really don’t like the progression of lower accounts.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    I think it's absolutely insane some of yall are incredibly jealous a brand new account with 5 champs has a single 7* how many 7* your account got? 100? 50? Yea that's what I thought. Be happy for them.