Part 2 - don’t believe in YouTuber luck

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
Congrats @Lagacy 😅🫡💪

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    They opened 13 of 24 crystals not 2 of 3, so the odds would be better
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    Maybe will be better a Guardian to merge this thread to the another one.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    edited September 6
    Unyonface said:

You do know opening more crystals still helps your odds right?

Yes, I opened the same amount lol

It’s a 0.30% dude.

and spent my money to. Walk the walk, not talk it man lol.

It was a garanteed 7* at the end of the day.

And it was a garantee 7* nefarious if you spend the money!

If I spent money purely on crystals that wont give u a garanteed 7* nefarious !!

I don’t care what you did or didn’t t do, It is a fact if you open more crystals your odds increase. Get your feeling out of here…
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Congrats @Lagacy 😅🫡💪

Still it rng with you stil don’t believe.
    Unyonface said:

I don’t care what you did or didn’t t do, It is a fact if you open more crystals your odds increase. Get your feeling out of here…

And I don’t care about your post, I been here on this game long enough myself.

I never put my feelings lol, someone can open more and not get a 7*.
    At the end of the day you don’t care so who really cares!!

I know a person who didn’t pull a single 7* from magnetron and that was over 100’crystals.

Guess what? Lagacy pulled a 7* cmm also from those crystals lol

You put your feelings on this as soon as you posted about someone else’s luck. Nice try though slick….

And I’m not a youtuber, but pulled her and duped her with the Magnetron crystals…
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Odds don’t increase the more crystals you open. Each crystal is an individual spin, and there’s no gotcha system where if you open more you have higher odds for a featured champion.

Lagacy just got lucky. All it is. Congrats to OP on the 7* Nefaria!

Jinx
    Unyonface said:

You put your feelings on this as soon as you posted about someone else’s luck. Nice try though slick….

Nope lol ,been watching these guys for years.

It was to piggyback @RichTheMan video about YouTuber luck lol.

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    Xleb said:

Congrats @Lagacy 😅🫡💪

This looks like it's going to make you sick, dude.
    That's quite the disgusting luck... Congratulations 🎉

did you pop or spin them out?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

Xleb said:

Congrats @Lagacy 😅🫡💪

That's quite the disgusting luck... Congratulations 🎉

did you pop or spin them out?
    It's 2024 and Do we still believe popping vs spinning have different outcomes?🤣

Anyways I used to believe for a long time that you have to open crystals only when they come exactly from the top left for better results, Haha.
    Xleb said:

Congrats @Lagacy 😅🫡💪

That’s crazy luck!
    Emilia90 said:

I’ve also seen YouTubers have the worst possible luck and get screwed on multiple openings. What’s the point of this post? Yeah they get lucky sometimes and sometimes they don’t. That’s how the game works

I mean yea What’s point of anything or watching content.

Serpent not even getting rebalanced
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    What are you waiting for, set up a youtube channel already and make sure you spend as much as them. Kabam will keep track of your spending so once you reach a certain amount like Vega and Lagacy, the Kabam gods will finally reward you with the newest 7 star and maybe a dupe as well. Don't wait to long since this is a limited time offer. Get that channel started and start making purchases. Those two have many years of spending ahead of you so start spending everyday on every offer to catch up. May the Kabam Force be with you young whale in the making.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 739 ★★★★
    edited September 6
    youtuber luck doesn't exist. if i remember right, one youtuber spent $5-7k+ just to get onslaught. and cowhale's lucky, if anyone still remembers him, was awful.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Everyone in my alliance is pulling 7* Nefaria and Enchantress left and right, I don't think this is YouTube luck. I wouldn't however be surprised if they did something to the drop rates behind the scenes to (indirectly) apologize for the Serpent bs lmaooo
    edited September 7

What are you waiting for, set up a youtube channel already and make sure you spend as much as them. Kabam will keep track of your spending so once you reach a certain amount like Vega and Lagacy, the Kabam gods will finally reward you with the newest 7 star and maybe a dupe as well. Don't wait to long since this is a limited time offer. Get that channel started and start making purchases. Those two have many years of spending ahead of you so start spending everyday on every offer to catch up. May the Kabam Force be with you young whale in the making.

I mean I did do YouTube content back then lol, wa pretty lucky and pulled cgr 6* from early access.

Oh and I did post my 4th of July opening here lol

Nice try opps

My 4rh July opening

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/370489/how-was-your-4th-july-pulls-share-it/p1

Getting cgr from early access 6* when it was very popular

https://youtu.be/PsQ9qch-bJo?si=e0zWKYpQ9Xf4yGd1

Ahhh and who can remember getting 6* doom when he came out

https://youtu.be/jCxuPIptJvo?si=fAV0GNn0KuqTK-MM

And who else can remember the infamous “save for blade” day!!

https://youtu.be/IE2FCOQ7PZY?si=F_SlwAYzIuxW8DSj

Stopped uploading because life and growing up, 10 years in the game does that for you!

Thanks I had to go through memory lane.

youtuber luck doesn't exist. if i remember right, one youtuber spent $5-7k+ just to get onslaught. and cowhale's lucky, if anyone still remembers him, was awful.

Have the video ? I’d love to see it.

Yea I seen cowhales vid, he’s extremely lucky at the rate that he spends also.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Have the video ? I’d love to see it.

Yea I seen cowhales vid, he’s extremely lucky at the rate that he spends also.
    there is stil a big difference between open 3 cystal for those who is f2p get amazing locks it that’s simple it rng you just unfortunately didn’t hit the luck. I spent one this event i didn’t get the best either obviously I did get a few amazing characters. To use like white It call luck for a reason. You can open alot more the more you spend your getting your luck. A some point.

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I will just list these from my own experience some of this year:

Serpent pre-release: 12 crystals
    Destroyer pre-release: 12 crystals
    Spider-Punk pre-release: 12 crystals
    Beta Ray Bill pre-release: 70 crystals
    Enchantress pre-release: 12 crystals
    Opening Ceremonies event: 31 crystals

In not ONE of these did I pull the featured or sub-featured champ as a 6*, let alone their 7*. I think all those added together I probably pulled 1, maybe 2 basic 7* champs...and not even game-changing new pulls or awakenings for me.

My best stream of mass crystal opening pulls was from Omega Days where I pulled 12 7*s, including 5 of the 6 featured champs and awakening 3 of them in the process.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    That's RNG for you
    EdisonLaw said:

That's RNG for you

Yep abunch lv 1 accounts got 7* and poor dude above me opened like 170+ crystals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    RNGesus is a kind yet merciless God.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 156
    I watched Vega's stream, it was painful
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★

RNGesus is a kind yet merciless God.

We must worship, pray, give sacrifice and serve it in order to receive its blessings.