Wanna hear a very funny story?

KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
#Psychic shielding doesn't equal to immune to reverse controls. I just failed the Necropolis.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★

It's been known for awhile that it doesn't equal immune to reverse controls. It can cancel out emma frosts and delirium reverse controls but not all kinds

I don't say it wasn't known, I say it happened. I see no way of succeeding now, even tho I have ton of attempts left
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

It's been known for awhile that it doesn't equal immune to reverse controls. It can cancel out emma frosts and delirium reverse controls but not all kinds

I don't say it wasn't known, I say it happened. I see no way of succeeding now, even tho I have ton of attempts left
    Bruteforce with Aegon, you can do it
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Do you have Wiccan?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Bruteforce with Aegon, you can do it
    That's how I did it round one. Completely forgot to bring a reverse control champ. It was annoying as anything, but cheaper than restarting.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Pain is often the best teacher
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Do you have Wiccan?

Did you read the post? ☠️
    Kerneas said:

Okay, update: I learnt the reverse controls. It is done

Congrats..... Hope you didn't pull a silver sable
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Alright well done. But psychic shielding is different than reverse controls immune
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

You just saved yourself alot of hate from some people
    EdisonLaw said:

Kerneas said:

Alright well done. But psychic shielding is different than reverse controls immune
    I got misleaded by Seatin's guide, but that is my own fault. I opted for Magneto instead of Wiccan and paid the price, lol.

EdisonLaw said:

Do you have Wiccan?

Did you read the post? ☠️
    Kerneas said:

Congrats..... Hope you didn't pull a silver sable
    How about Serpent? (Other pulls are dupped Colossus and dupped Venom the Duck)
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

#Psychic shielding doesn't equal to immune to reverse controls. I just failed the Necropolis.

Unit man to the rescue! Swipe and hope for the best (you should have checked lol. I spent ages figuring out my team)
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I think when it is full reverse control, it is a lot easier than that one where you only have reverse control on special.
    Congrats @Kerneas on completing Necropolis and pulling serpent, one of the best champ available for sure (and balanced).