Nightcrawler bug

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
This bug has been around since nightcrawler got buffed

https://youtu.be/Fnc7M1H0kGA?si=ZkDWmOZ8Xk6ioiHE

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Its impossible to change his form
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    not a bug, you can still change it by doing the old trick even if the timing is trickier now, this was intended to the best of my knowledge
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    What trick works for you now? I find it very difficult to get him to switch.

If it is questing I use someone with damage reduction, strong regen or immortality and just let him combo me for fun until he does a light combo ender and changes forms lol, or I use a counter if necessary
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★

If it is questing I use someone with damage reduction, strong regen or immortality and just let him combo me for fun until he does a light combo ender and changes forms lol, or I use a counter if necessary
    Bro literally just said when in doubt herc it out. You can still change his stance without eating hits but its significantly harder now

Bro literally just said when in doubt herc it out. You can still change his stance without eating hits but its significantly harder now
    Nah seriously tho most times I just bring an evade counter. Only got herc quite recently tbh
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    If I know I'm going to face him, I just bring prowler now, he is a very versatile evade counter, just MM until sp1, then just fight as normal.