Alliance War Anniversary Tactic Selection Vote

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Moderator, Admin [en] Posts: 561
Greetings Summoners!

For our 10 Year Anniversary we have decided to put together a fun vote so that you all can decide the Alliance War Tactic that will run for Seasons 54 and 55. We compiled a list of 10 Offensive and Defensive Tactics from past seasons, paired them up to make sure you have the answers you need, and the pairing that receives the most votes will be active for both seasons. These Tactics will retain a lot of the same champions as their old pools, but we’ll be adding some Champions who didn’t make their way into the Battlerealm yet to spice up the experience. The tuning for these Tactics may not line up with the tier that you’re playing in, but the functionality will remain the same.

An important note: Season 54 will be shortened by one week, consisting of 9 Wars. After feedback from last year, we wanted to make sure that the Alliance War season wraps up in time for players to spend time with their loved ones during the Holiday season. After a 3 week off-season the Tactic will return in Season 55 for a full 4 weeks. Season 55 will have a special whitelist and boost so everyone can have a chance at going Deathless that season.

The poll is currently live in our Discord , so head over there and cast your vote, one vote per person, voting ends Tuesday at noon pacific. Good luck!

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,827 ★★★★★
    Where is sturdy, magic thief and houseofmirrors?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    Terrifying
  • MoconquerorMoconqueror Member Posts: 6
    An irrelevant question…when exactly the season54 finishes?

Will it be fit with the due date for banquet ?

before Banquet ,ı ll accordingly make some arrangements in my alliance
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 116
    Come on, time to bring back Bulwark. That was such a fun tactic. Hehe
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★★
    It seems more evidence the forums are discorded
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 794 ★★★
    Good thing I don’t play AW to worry about it.
  • Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Member Posts: 22
    Sugar pill / Decay
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 89
    Awesome, but wouldn’t it be cool if the voting system is done via in-game, where most people have access to?
  • RobbenRiberyRobbenRibery Member Posts: 9
    Alliance war is the worst form of game mode, I been
    Playing this game for 8yrs, the only time where alliance wars seemed fun was before tactics or before 2020, after introducing defensive diversity, and later tactics AW is a clear **** show 💩. The number one money grabbing act from Kabam from end game pro players.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 539 ★★★★
    edited September 11

Alliance war is the worst form of game mode, I been
    Playing this game for 8yrs, the only time where alliance wars seemed fun was before tactics or before 2020, after introducing defensive diversity, and later tactics AW is a clear **** show 💩. The number one money grabbing act from Kabam from end game pro players.

It is funny, I like it very much, the only problem is rewards of Platinum and Golden are horrible, so most alliances think it’s not worth the time and resource.

Rewards of master is ok for now, it’s also bad most of the time.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Without Miike or Jax, it seems to be
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 539 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Too much disordered information in Discord, I prefer to use forum but it is half dead.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Kabam, for the love of GOD!! Please re-do the secutor attack tactic champions. The attackers cannot do a lot of fights and a lot of nodes. Most also do not consistently place debuffs, what am I supposed to do with the leader against champions like enchantress, abs man who are tactic and also when they're placed on hazard nodes. Once they ban the 3 most useful tactic attackers we all begin to struggle there are almost no good offensive options who work well with the tactic and can take the meta defenders who are tactic and can work with specific node.
    This is quite literally the worst war tactic.