Reunion dilemma

TalhamazizTalhamaziz Member Posts: 112

So I have to decide whether to go for three 6* nexus or single 7*.
The reason I am tilting towards 6 stars is I don't have many good champs like,

Skill: Bullseye, Nick, Kate, baron
Science: torch, ham, titania, photon
Mutant: Reg mags, arc, sunspot, negasonic
Cosmic: herc, hulkling, serpent, Ronan, knull
Tech: nimrod, shocker, warlock infamous
Mystic: abs man, kushala, bwcv, wwbn

So what should I do? I might get a couple of champs that I need or simply go for 7* punisher?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    I'd vote for 6* nexuses. If you're at the point where you're asking, you probably need the 6*s more than a single 7*.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Definitely 7* Punisher. He is useful just by levelling up nd is a guaranteed goid champ
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    I’d say 7*. If it was a abyss i would have said that because ur missing some extremely useful champs like tourch, nimrod, herc and hulking who are yet to become 7*. But because it’s a standard nexus then your playing by luck on maybe getting those champs. Or you could get c tier champs three times in a row. However the 7* crystal is guaranteed and you can get a useful champ like white mag, punisher 2099 or even ihulk if u know how to use him and are comfortable with him.

Either way it’s a guarantee vs a maybe. Also getting 6* crystals are increasingly easier. The bg store gives a lot of shards.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Just don’t take ihulk. Seems like you need a workhorse champ, not a niche champ. P99, Wags probably best based on what we can infer from your question.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Just go with the 7 star. With the 6 stars you're still gambling to get a good pull, while there is guaranteed value in picking the 7 star you want
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    6* nexus can be very average. 7* are instant 6* rank 4s plus it is a selector, so it is a selector all day for me. But let us know how you go either way as you might hit the jackpot 3/3… good luck mate.
  • Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Member Posts: 57
    Take the selector and pick punisher or ihulk
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Telling this dude — who seems to have a relatively undeveloped roster — to take ihulk is irresponsible.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 899 ★★★

Just don’t take ihulk. Seems like you need a workhorse champ, not a niche champ. P99, Wags probably best based on what we can infer from your question.

I picked ihulk. No regrets. He is astonishingly good in quests and alliance war