Does anyone still use him?

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I used to play him all the time when I was doing low tier BG a long time ago. I’ve seen some cool stuff from him especially in buff heavy metas and I saw a vid from Peppermint Captain who regularly places at the top of BG use him for serpent and he was taking him in 70 seconds punching up to a r3 which is better than 95% of champs in the game atm (in the current VT meta) and he doesn’t have to worry about Serpent’s sig because he steals all the power he gains

Anyone still play him? He’s super fun so I might rank him based on that. Honestly would love a 7* version now, despite him wanting high sig. He’s very squishy so that seems to be his downfall, so the BP stat focus would go very nicely with him

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★
    Personally I'm kinda 50/50. On one hand, I like intercepting with him as he has that astral form in case you mess up, he's very good for Hulkling and other cosmics, plus he can be decent on defense. On the other hand if you do get hit, you probably won't survive.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    He has a bunch of cool unique abilities, and works really good against serpent, so he definitely got some value.

He could be a great 7* addition as well.
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
    Bro. I love him. He's my go to cosmic killers.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

He has a bunch of cool unique abilities, and works really good against serpent, so he definitely got some value.

He could be a great 7* addition as well.

I’d love a 7* version. If the 6* version is doing this good against Serpent, a 7* r3 with BP stat focus would go so hard. He does want max sig but I’m getting the feeling that sig stones are about to be way more common based on recent events so I’d be happy to pull him. Kinda surprised Hood made it in before him tbh. Maybe he’ll be like a banquet pull or something
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Personally I'm kinda 50/50. On one hand, I like intercepting with him as he has that astral form in case you mess up, he's very good for Hulkling and other cosmics, plus he can be decent on defense. On the other hand if you do get hit, you probably won't survive.

Yeah he has low BP and a low healthpool. His damage and utility is great though

He’s actually the only one from the Titan vote to not be in the game yet. Juggs was added to the Titan, Diablo came to the banquet crystal, and Longshot was available from the omega event
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Yeah he has low BP and a low healthpool. His damage and utility is great though

He’s actually the only one from the Titan vote to not be in the game yet. Juggs was added to the Titan, Diablo came to the banquet crystal, and Longshot was available from the omega event
    He might get added soon
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Yes