Age to buy somtehing (help pls i habe to know)

2»

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Rhaast_35 said:

Guys i am 13 can i buy anything from kabam with mu dads credy card is that legal for terms of service kabam i dont wanna lie pls answer

SMH.. Incorrect spelling, run on sentence and poor grammar.. You need to pick up a book and study instead of running up your pops credit card honestly.. Todays youth is in trouble.
    Urm actually 🤓 🤓 🤓 I speak like that on forums all the time and I'm a genius, grade 9 for everything and not even in year 11 so.....

Quite frankly sometimes it's jarring to delete what you write and type it all up legibly again. As long as its understandable its calm imo
    Lol riiiiiiiight..
    Believe me or don't I don't care
    What's your IQ genius? Better yet.. How many AP courses are you taking in the 9th grade?
    Not 9th grade. He's British, so the max grade here is grade 9 instead of A's and B's
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Rhaast_35 said:

Guys i am 13 can i buy anything from kabam with mu dads credy card is that legal for terms of service kabam i dont wanna lie pls answer

SMH.. Incorrect spelling, run on sentence and poor grammar.. You need to pick up a book and study instead of running up your pops credit card honestly.. Todays youth is in trouble.
    Urm actually 🤓 🤓 🤓 I speak like that on forums all the time and I'm a genius, grade 9 for everything and not even in year 11 so.....

Quite frankly sometimes it's jarring to delete what you write and type it all up legibly again. As long as its understandable its calm imo
    Lol riiiiiiiight..
    Believe me or don't I don't care
    What's your IQ genius? Better yet.. How many AP courses are you taking in the 9th grade?
    Not 9th grade. He's British, so the max grade here is grade 9 instead of A's and B's
    This
    edited September 11
    And FYI in a year group of around 150 students I've been getting higher grades on basically every test I've ever taken than the whole year, bar one or two circumstances. Teachers have also notified and shown me that my grades are better than people years above me. My reading age is insanely way above what it should be. When I joined the school teachers thought it was a fluke, then that I was cheating. I regularly practise gcse papers and get 9s. Only subject I have ever done that I'm not the best at is art. No joke.
    Anyway this thread is getting off topic sorry