So... About those Raids tickets?

MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120
With Raid being re-run for next week, are the tickets expected to be refunded tomorrow? I've been waiting for them to appear in my inbox all week, but we're in a position where we're little over 24 hours from kick off and I can't pay the re-entry fee after paying for last week's. If this is answered explicitly in another thread, please let me know 👍

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Supposed to be Monday
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120
    Cheers J 👍
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146

Supposed to be Monday

You know there is time difference so these answers are kinda vague. I just wanna know right know it is 5pm Sunday for me. So I would appreciate it if you could mention the time in PT or something so I can convert it to know the exact time.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Theshadow said:

Supposed to be Monday

You know there is time difference so these answers are kinda vague. I just wanna know right know it is 5pm Sunday for me. So I would appreciate it if you could mention the time in PT or something so I can convert it to know the exact time.
    Don't know the time, all I know is that the kabam employee said they'd try get it out by Monday
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

Supposed to be Monday

A specific time has not and will not be given by Kabam. Monday is a target and it may not happen on Monday at all.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120
    If I have to spend something like Loyalty when I've been paying with Glory I'm really going to be p'd off. Repeatedly inconvenienced with resources and timeframes - they've maybe launched one Raid without some kind of bug? Champs have wrong/no tags, champs aren't available because they're in war defence (2/3 consecutive weeks after it was supposedly patched), the raids buffs working in other content, PHYSICALLY NOT BEING ABLE TO TRAVEL DOWN A PATH, LOL.

It's such a good game mode, possibly my favourite, it's just riddled with failures.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't be surprised if raids gets pushed back 1 more week 🤗