Skill class underpowered?

2»

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Wrong class buddy, tech needs it even more. Skill at least has some of the top defenders with some fast attackers.
  • Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Sable just got released 🙄
    She's something, I just can't explain it. 🤣

She has been the catalyst for this post lol.
  • Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★

Amir447 said:

I can't be the only one who believes the skill class is extremely underpowered these days and could use some top tier entries. Science continues to get stronger despite being the best in the game also same with cosmic.

Who could be added to the skill class?

Extremely underpowered? Not at all. Skill class is full of great champs. But some of the players favorites---Kate B, Kingpin, Zemo, Nick Fury just aren't available as 7*'s.
    2/4 of those are hella old, my point is they xoukd do with some good new additions much like how science got a big revamp
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

Squidopus said:

Top of the line skills that are basically unparalleled in what they do: Aegon (specifically for Everest content and incursions), Kate, Kingpin, Bullseye.

I wouldn't say bullseye is top of the line at anything now. Lots of people can easily solo and blitz him and he is very underwhelming in attack.
    He is literally the second toughest defender after serpent, and he got insane utilities idk what you're talkin bout.

He is one of the few champs who counter evade, autoblock and miss altogether. Always crits, and has decent damage. He is not a grwat attacker, But is useful when you need a evade/autoblock/miss counter.
    Skill issue imo, i can easily solo him with at least 2/3 of my deck, in under 40 seconds and over 90% health with 1/3 of them.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

I literally just dropped a WHOLE LONG ASS SPEECH on why bullseye is a cancer on defense and because I made a few typos and had to edit twice, the comment got removed and is pending approval by kabam knowing damn well that post is never going to be shown on here 😐.

I think you can cancel the edit and your original comment will reappear, even after it's waiting for approval.

But here's a little advice...this can happen anytime, even with just ONE edit. Next time before you edit, copy what you said, and/or paste it somewhere else in your phone. That way, if your comment does get blocked, you can just copy and paste it back. That's what I do. 🙂
    Lesson learned I'll do that EVERYTIME I write a 500 word essay on here 😂
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 252 ★★★

Squidopus said:

Top of the line skills that are basically unparalleled in what they do: Aegon (specifically for Everest content and incursions), Kate, Kingpin, Bullseye.

I wouldn't say bullseye is top of the line at anything now. Lots of people can easily solo and blitz him and he is very underwhelming in attack.
    He is literally the second toughest defender after serpent, and he got insane utilities idk what you're talkin bout.

He is one of the few champs who counter evade, autoblock and miss altogether. Always crits, and has decent damage. He is not a grwat attacker, But is useful when you need a evade/autoblock/miss counter.
    Skill issue imo, i can easily solo him with at least 2/3 of my deck, in under 40 seconds and over 90% health with 1/3 of them.
    Honest question, if Bullseye is such an easy defender then who’s hard? Who’s a better defender? Serpent obviously is and Enchantress maybe is (I don’t think so but whatever), who else is even remotely in contention? If you’re playing bgs you obviously need a defensive backbone to keep your opponents humble so if Bullseye doesn’t qualify as a “top of the line defender” then I’m confused who you’re using in his stead.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 33
    edited September 8
    In total there a 47 skill champions in the game, 47 in science, 45 in mutant, 52 in cosmic, 44 in tech and 46 in mystic, therefore skill have the 3rd/4th most champs, with the rework to Cyclops, potential both Deadpool X and Sentinal, skill just needs something.

Yes, there are for sure stand outs in the skill class, Hit Monkey, Kate, KP, Baron and KillMonger to name a few. For a buff, most people will go “Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Daredevils” for me, give it to Gwenpool man! She deserves better synergies, and overall needs some love! If Deadpool X is getting a possible buff, I say Gwenpool deserves one too!

For new champions, I would’ve said Tombstone, but he’d be science probably, but hey, wouldn’t be mad if Tombstone is in skill, I need him as a champ lol, other than that all I can think of is Skull the Slayer or the skill herc lol (Kabam I’m joking) and Thundra, I know this ain’t everyone cup of tea, but maybe Spider-man Noir next year, I know we’ve already gotten Punk, but I think another Skill Spidey is great stuff, especially if Kabam can cook on those animations, which I know they can.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

Squidopus said:

Honest question, if Bullseye is such an easy defender then who’s hard? Who’s a better defender? Serpent obviously is and Enchantress maybe is (I don’t think so but whatever), who else is even remotely in contention? If you’re playing bgs you obviously need a defensive backbone to keep your opponents humble so if Bullseye doesn’t qualify as a “top of the line defender” then I’m confused who you’re using in his stead.
    Depends on the "current meta" not so much as "this guys the best defender" more so who is a defender that can bully people during the current meta. Dragonman was good during the armor break cosmic meta or armor break immunes. Its rarely the defender I struggle with, more so the node combining with the defender same in war.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Member Posts: 314
    I really saw this right after I r3d my 7* XB and maxed out my HM. The synergy goes hard- Don't discount the "crit/no-crit" team.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    Somewhat unrelated, but in addition, I would also like Blade get a small buff. He doesn’t need an overhaul to his abilities but he should be more useful in 2024.

Who agrees?