Did first path of crucible

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
Took me about an hour and 300 units. Have 2700 left so valiant here I come

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 354 ★★
    Nice job! Too bad you didn’t do it before Sept 4th to get the bonus rewards. Good luck with the 2nd path.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,236 ★★★★★
    Go for the second path Lord!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★

Nice job! Too bad you didn’t do it before Sept 4th to get the bonus rewards. Good luck with the 2nd path.

Did normal mode because I overestimated how hard legendary would be
    edited September 8
    Least favorite part is planning and working out who to use,then changing it all cuz u need that champ elsewhere

Also I got man thing, alongside my wags from the selector
    About halfway through my second run
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 168
    I started with second path and sitting on last Kang, 3000+ unit used. Will complete 9.1 instead of crucible , more cost friendly for my skill.
    Congratulations future valiant 👍
    arifin74 said:

I started with second path and sitting on last Kang, 3000+ unit used. Will complete 9.1 instead of crucible , more cost friendly for my skill.

First path is significantly easier. Id say do 9.1 then explore act 8 backwards if u haven't already, or at least explore 8.4 and 8.3. Will help greatly
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 168
    edited September 8

arifin74 said:

First path is significantly easier. Id say do 9.1 then explore act 8 backwards if u haven't already, or at least explore 8.4 and 8.3. Will help greatly
    From the online suggestions, I dont have much ranked up champions for path 1, crucible need too many champions. Good thing it can be played parallelly, so I was going slow. In Act 8, I only have the bahamat quest 8.2.6 to explore. Definitely going valiant this month :)
    Nearing 3 quarters through the final path im so freaking excited. Will need to get a mil gold tho
    edited September 8
    Going bed with 1100 units, 7 40 percent revives and only 4 and a half fights left :) its basically in the bag, will finish when I have time this week
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 959 ★★★

Going bed with 1100 units, 7 40 percent revives and only 4 and a half fights left :) its basically in the bag, will finish when I have time this week

Good luck. You'll be valiant before me lmao
    LESSGOOOO
    Duped man thing and got arcade
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 141

LESSGOOOO

Congratulations 🎊 👏
    Looks like serpent will be the first 7 star on my profile
    Omg arcade will be so good for orochi