100% side quest shouldn't rely on gate

Cage33Cage33 Member Posts: 51
So I got pretty lucky and got all 3 lanes done in the SQ w/o having to spend a gold token on the gate. I want to hold my gold tokens, and final entry for the next week. Essentially I'm trying to spend as few gold tokens as possible so I have them for the store. But, I'm at 91% completion because I didn't use the gate. Is that truly intended? Feels a little bit silly to me.

Comments

• Cage33Cage33 Member Posts: 51
    Maybe a resolution for this would be to remove exploration rewards, and make them a challenge reward. Challenge could read "defeat X,Y, and Z (all of them) defenders in this months sq."

Different gold tokens. They only serve the purpose of getting to choose your path to ensure you can explore.

From everything I can tell, the "dedication tokens" are used for both the gate and the 7* chee in the store
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,835 ★★★★★
    Cage33 said:

Different gold tokens. They only serve the purpose of getting to choose your path to ensure you can explore.

From everything I can tell, the "dedication tokens" are used for both the gate and the 7* chee in the store
    Nope, different medallions.

Cage33 said:

Nope, different medallions.

Ahh, my apologies. Thank you for clarifying. Must've confused myself trying to understand all these events.
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    i do think there is a real problem with how many random currencies they’re introducing
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    I’m honestly impressed by your luck.
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    I goofed this one too. Got all my paths done with random entries and forgot to use a gold token on my 4th run 😔
  • RoyalRose1510RoyalRose1510 Member Posts: 22
    I forget that quest final champ require to kill with saga missed t4 alpha objective

Kabam is so good in complicating sidequests literally so many objectives to look out for
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★

I forget that quest final champ require to kill with saga missed t4 alpha objective

Kabam is so good in complicating sidequests literally so many objectives to look out for

Do SQ, Para gauntlet with saga only - u don't have to think twice
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,835 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Do SQ, Para gauntlet with saga only - u don't have to think twice
    This month para gauntlet objective does not require saga