Can spot work for kindred?

Obviously this matchup is pretty bad even though there is class advantage but can he still take kindred?
Idk exactly how this could work but for the start of the fight, if you just get him to the sp1 and punish for the pause (before starting to build up spot's spot charges) so blocking wont be as bad. Only problem still lies with the dread aura heavy attack... idk. Any thoughts from the community?

Comments

• dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 40
    I own a r4 6* sig 200 spot, and to be honest, it’s 50/50, if you’re in untouchable mode and he activates sp1 or 2 before the outbreak, perfect, as you’ve paused it, however sometimes it’s slow, for battlegrounds, my go to is guardian, so much damage in such little time, spot needs ideally that sp1 probably twice then about 40-50 of those charges (i’ve forgotten what their called) before considering the sp2 to really seal the
    deal.

Dread aura isn’t to bad because you won’t need to be stunning Kindred anyways, however the problem lies with the outbreak becoming much faster.

Overall, there are better options out there, champions with big damage in small buildups, like Guardian, for battlegrounds, Spot isn’t great, if you’re just doing it without a time limit, he should be fine, but that outbreak can be a problem.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    dr2ws said:

I own a r4 6* sig 200 spot, and to be honest, it’s 50/50, if you’re in untouchable mode and he activates sp1 or 2 before the outbreak, perfect, as you’ve paused it, however sometimes it’s slow, for battlegrounds, my go to is guardian, so much damage in such little time, spot needs ideally that sp1 probably twice then about 40-50 of those charges (i’ve forgotten what their called) before considering the sp2 to really seal the
    deal.

Dread aura isn’t to bad because you won’t need to be stunning Kindred anyways, however the problem lies with the outbreak becoming much faster.

Overall, there are better options out there, champions with big damage in small buildups, like Guardian, for battlegrounds, Spot isn’t great, if you’re just doing it without a time limit, he should be fine, but that outbreak can be a problem.

I think you can still punish his specials before he reaches outbreak.