Nigh Indestructible Crystal claimed and vanished.

Comments

• ZiolekTZiolekT Member Posts: 1
    Same
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    Same here
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 136
    Same problem here.
  • AOLOGAOLOG Member Posts: 26
    edited September 10
    I am missing two as well.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    Same for me, claimed crystal from calendar last night but it’s gone and never got to,open it.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Ah yes the nigh invisible crystal.
  • AOLOGAOLOG Member Posts: 26
    Mine as well.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Gotta wait till next week for any reply from this worthless company

Quit then, games have bugs.
    Sure the bugs have been recent, but there's no need to disrespect the people who work day and night to make sure the game still runs. They have already said they will put out compensation time and time again.
    "Worthless company" go run a successful company since you know what a "non-worthless" company looks like
    A classic, "If you don't like, don't watch it" type of comment,
    Guess what, people will actually won't watch/quit the game.
  • Aragorn63Aragorn63 Member Posts: 34
    Yes/ didn’t see this. Day 6 for me.
  • ValenaraValenara Member Posts: 3
    Amazing a game can make tens of millions of dollars of profit if not hundreds in its lifespan but they can't do anything consistently except screw stuff up. Wild. It's been quite literally a decade? This is low-key pathetic. Maybe take some of that Gambling addict money and put it back into your game, And we wonder why the community is as toxic as it is. Yall have molded us into this for years. As a silent OG from the Seatin era yall suck. ..l..
  • ValenaraValenara Member Posts: 3
    NONYABIZZ said:

Sure the bugs have been recent, but there's no need to disrespect the people who work day and night to make sure the game still runs. They have already said they will put out compensation time and time again.
    "Worthless company" go run a successful company since you know what a "non-worthless" company looks like
    Tool.
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Member Posts: 49
    Restarted multiple times but don't see the crystal
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    The first 3 worked for me, but the day 6 crystal never appeared. But i guess i’m not the only one. 😂
  • 4_Chooeey4_Chooeey Member Posts: 1
    Same here went to clam the Nigh Invulnerable Crystal from calendar just to find out it was nowhere to be found, even after restarting game. My only thought on this, is that these bugged crystals will be compensated once they solve the issue with them. I’ve opened 3 and have only received 3 Dedication Medallions and 300 blood sweat and tears tokens. Anyone else receive the same. I’ve noticed people with titles and profile pics already after opening the same.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Yeah don’t have it either
  • mtomar1997mtomar1997 Member Posts: 1
    Likewise, here. Mine is also absent. displays as claimed in the calendar but is absent from all crystal tabs.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

NONYABIZZ said:

A classic, "If you don't like, don't watch it" type of comment,
    Guess what, people will actually won't watch/quit the game.
    Does that excuse the disrespect the OP was imposing on kabam and it's staffs?
    Calling the people who work hard to make sure a game works "worthless?". They have said time and time again that they're working on it. Alot of y'all have never worked in tech and do not know how hard it is to get these things to work with little to no flaws. Games have bugs, they are doing their best. There is no need to INSULT and DISRESPECT the company and it's employees because of a minimal bug which they are well aware of.
    This person is disrespecting people who work their ass off for the game that HE PLAYS. They read these things and cannot reply because they have to be professional, because you're upset does not give you the right to treat these people like they're incompetent human beings.
    A post has been made of several people experiencing the same problem and the company has reached out saying they are working on compensation and are working to fix the problem. You can add to the post constructively or either keep quiet if you do not have anything RESPECTFUL to say.
    Valenara said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Tool.
    Keep crying, try talking to anyone who's service you use like this in real life and see if you don't leave with a broken nose.
    If you don't know how to calm down, choose your words wisely and speak with composure then do not come to the forums and spread your negativity.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 55
    Crystals are still bugged and not showing up
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    I tried again this morning. Still nothing
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to get a team reply on this issue.

Dr. Zola
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    I was able to open mine yesterday but I think they should give those affected a 7* Titania as compensation
    edited September 10

NONYABIZZ said:

Valenara said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Tool.
    Keep crying, try talking to anyone who's service you use like this in real life and see if you don't leave with a broken nose.
    If you don't know how to calm down, choose your words wisely and speak with composure then do not come to the forums and spread your negativity.
    “Choose your words wisely”

Then says “keep crying” and talks about a broken nose IRL

Maybe you should take your own advice.
    You literally only come on here to complain
    About 85% of your posts are complaining about some kind of bug in the game even when they alter absolutely no part in the way you play the game eg "THE MEMBER LEFT THE ALLIANCE" thing
    Which LITERALLY EVERYBODY GETS. You only come here to complain about even the most miniscule of detail.
    Multiple closed posts
    I'd say you most of all should watch what you say on here
    You're literally on thin ice
    Scratch that LITERALLY ALL YOUR POSTS ARE COMPLAINTS. 💀
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    Chill guys.. game has too many codes that may or may not work together.. kabam staff is trying their best to get this minor glitch resolved.. it was originally slated for Friday but I read they are trying to get a patch out by Wednesday.. (there is a post by kabam acknowledging that they k lw about the bug and they are working on it).

Y'all know Netmarble who owns Kabam just slashed it's workforce down by a lot.. so they are doing the best they can.. whining doesn't do us any good..

Anyways, hope one of us get to post we got 7* Titania.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Valenara said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Tool.

About 85% of your posts are complaining about some kind of bug in the game even when they alter absolutely no part in the way you play the game eg "THE MEMBER LEFT THE ALLIANCE" thing
    Which LITERALLY EVERYBODY GETS. You only come here to complain about even the most miniscule of detail.
    Multiple closed posts
    #tool

NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Valenara said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Tool.

Multiple closed posts
    #tool
    #cry
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Valenara said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Tool.

Multiple closed posts
    Yeah I tend to post about bugs. Don’t like it, don’t read it. the crystal were all posting about is bugged.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    ok so it wasn't just me .. still have no idea where this crystal went
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Member Posts: 112 ★★
    Same. Plus I still haven’t received the medallion from the first one i opened so i’m sitting back 2..