Buff the og

Legacybro2Legacybro2 Member Posts: 15
Just an unpopular opinion but remember when champions like blade, corvus, magik, quake and others used to be goat of the game..but they are irrelevant now .. although I appreciate buffing trash champs but I also root for revisiting and revamping atleast one of the og champs.. i would like to hear your opinions too, also what was your favourite champion back then which you don't even look at now?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I'm still waiting for Kabam to buff Abomination. My boy deserves a second life. I would love for them to incorporate some ideas from the Chaos King storyline. Maybe give Abomination a huge fury passive with incinerate debuffs as his signature ability

Never heard of chaos King before but the art looks sick, gonna check it out
  • Legacybro2Legacybro2 Member Posts: 15

Mr.0-8-4 said:

I'm still waiting for Kabam to buff Abomination. My boy deserves a second life. I would love for them to incorporate some ideas from the Chaos King storyline. Maybe give Abomination a huge fury passive with incinerate debuffs as his signature ability

Never heard of chaos King before but the art looks sick, gonna check it out
    That looks dope
  • DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 22

Just an unpopular opinion but remember when champions like blade, corvus, magik, quake and others used to be goat of the game..but they are irrelevant now .. although I appreciate buffing trash champs but I also root for revisiting and revamping atleast one of the og champs.. i would like to hear your opinions too, also what was your favourite champion back then which you don't even look at now?

Magik and quake don’t need buffs, just the fact that they’re rarity stops at 5* which is why they’re irrelevant.

In regards to other champs, they will get tune ups one day probably, kabam stated unless a champ is getting a full kit rework, tunes up will not be announced until they are ready to be deployed in game. So they could be working on a blade tune up but we wouldn’t know until it is ready to be released.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    I would not call Corvus irrelevant.