Crucible Path 2 Completion

EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
I just completed Path 2 for my first clear of Legendary Crucible and I wanted to leave some info on the encounters, who I used for each one and my thoughts on them. Each champ used is 6* or higher unless stated otherwise.

Red Gob- Ronin (Stun lock cheese)
Ultron (Classic)- Odin Heavy spam into Sp3-Sp2 spam
Taskmaster- Shang Chi
Immortal Hulk- Zemo (2 revives, I hate the do not go gentle node more than any other one in the entire game)
CGR- Abs Man
Old Man Logan- Omega Sentinel
Spider Ham- Kate Bishop
Stark Spidey- Magneto
Stealth Spidey- Onslaught (Had no clue what I was doing, just sp1 until he died. 2-3 hit combos into him while he's stunned)
Dr. Strange- America Chaves (1 revive, 5* Heavy cheese)
Symbiote Supreme- Archangel (1 revive, took 1 5 hit combo)
Sorc Supreme- Hulk (1 revive, she turtled and shot up to a sp3 at 2% hp)
Warlock- Gladiator
Elsa- Bishop (Only attacked after stun was converted to a passive, kept prowess at 15+ the whole time for no unstoppable)
Cable- Nimrod
Kang- Hyperion (1 revive, powerlocked chain in the corner and he reached Sp3)
Darkhawk- Gorr (1 revive, took too much block damage from his Sp1)
Ultron (Prime)- Herc (5*, 2 revives, was risky taking in 5* since a 5 hit combo would put him in immortality)
Guillotine 2099- Shuri
Crossbones- Kitty Pryde (Medium light combo over and over, then nuked him with an Sp2)
Sabertooth- Warlock
Yellowjacket- Herc (6* ignored encroaching stun and had fun with big numbers on heavies)
Mangog- Quicksilver (Mangog exploded)
King Groot- Diablo (1 revive, pushed him to Sp3 on accident)
Purgatory- Human Torch
Annihilus- Doom
Mojo- Spider Ham (1 revive, took a sp2 to the face)
Super Skrull- America Chavez (6*)
Killmonger- CGR (2 revives, clipped by sp2 and then pushed him to Sp3, if you use CGR wait for the armor breaks to expire )
Mister Neg- Kingpin
Namor- Future Antman
Superior Kang- Venom

Overall I'd say it took about 2 hours. 13 revives was not as bad as I expected. I spent 120 units on revives which was nothing since the event gave so many for free. I'm not sure if path 1 is harder but at first glance it seems like it due to some of those bosses near the end. I really enjoyed doing this and I've been motivated to take on this kind of content since Act 9 is coming this week. Unfortunately I got a 7* Misty Knight from my crystal who was right between 2 White Magnetos, so that kinda crushed me. Here's hoping I get better luck next time! I'm definitely hoping to get White mags, or Punisher and from the 7* Titan crystal I'd like Serpant, Destroyer or Negasonic Teenage Warhead! I'll do Path 1 tomorrow and share the results!